• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
2 years ago#1
Laurence, is there like some trick to this because he seems very random and every ability seems like a near one shot

jenrais
2 years ago#2
Anyone? This seems to be one hell of a cheap boss

User Info: IgnisScientia

IgnisScientia
2 years ago#3
Another bump so that others can see. I don't have the DLC, so I can't help, sadly. Hope you get a response soon!

User Info: Blastoisiken

Blastoisiken
2 years ago#4
Laurence is a piece of s*** for sure. My advice would be to fight him and using PS4's share feature, save a clip of your fight and see which move kills you. I know most people say learn a bosses moveset but ya know you can usually not remember a few moves and get by. With Laurence having so many 1 hit kills you really do have to learn almost all of his entire moveset.

I remember one move that got me a lot was his 4 swipe move. He'd swipe to his right then left then right then left. After he finished his first right and left swipe he'd do it again but he'd do it faster. I always thought it would be the same speed but it's not.
Got my diploma but I never learned s*** in school

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
2 years ago#5
If you've got your Arcane or Bloodtinge at like 40+, it'll help a lot with phase 2 of the fight. Either pew pew him with the orb (blanking on its name, the one you find where the Celestial Emissary would be in the DLC) or using Simon's Bowblade. The first part? HP runes and lots of dodging.
Troll the respawn, Jeremy.
(message deleted)

jenrais
2 years ago#7
Ryu4772 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xuJmmEJ5nw&ab_channel=Trite

What is this damage O.o

jenrais
2 years ago#8
Just an update, finally killed him

May he die in an eternal hell. Hardest boss in the game IMO next to Ludwig

User Info: Ryu4772

Ryu4772
2 years ago#9
Nice job man. Go have yourself a super climax now!
PSN: Trite98
Too Easy
  • Topic Archived