• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. New Game+ easy for some reason?

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
2 years ago#1
So i thought everything would be horrific. But like in around an hour I'm at the forbidden forest when it took me like days to get there on my first playthrough. Bosses seem easier too.

Just me? Is there a reason for it?

User Info: bats17

bats17
2 years ago#2
You're good at the game now.
The training is nothing. The will is everything.

User Info: Zeidantu

Zeidantu
2 years ago#3
I think people tend to overlevel (unintentionally) during their first playthrough, because they're learning the game and getting extra echoes while they run the same areas over and over. So NG+ seems easy because it's balanced around (for example) soul level 50 when the average new gamer might be closer to 70 by the time they finish.

User Info: Blastoisiken

Blastoisiken
2 years ago#4
Well you only need to beat Gascoigne and Amelia to get to forbidden woods so an hours time frame is quite bit of time to get there.
Got my diploma but I never learned s*** in school

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
2 years ago#5
Blastoisiken posted...
Well you only need to beat Gascoigne and Amelia to get to forbidden woods so an hours time frame is quite bit of time to get there.

I basically did cleric beast then Gascoigne then blood beast then amelia

User Info: treebling

treebling
2 years ago#6
Zeidantu posted...
I think people tend to overlevel (unintentionally) during their first playthrough, because they're learning the game and getting extra echoes while they run the same areas over and over. So NG+ seems easy because it's balanced around (for example) soul level 50 when the average new gamer might be closer to 70 by the time they finish.

Or 150....

:s
Quick! Someone enlighten us about the difference between facts and opinions, preferably while using the words objective and subjective!
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. New Game+ easy for some reason?
  • Topic Archived