• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I think Reiter may be the best weapon for the phys up at full HP secondary gems.

User Info: Endriu121

Endriu121
4 years ago#21
I killed 78 madmen just now, not even a single phys up gem :(
I found a thrust up + flat fire + 30 though... for a nice fire rifle spear :^) what a time to be farming
3DS XL FC: 5429 - 8066 - 9516 ENDRIU
Psn: Endriu121

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 years ago#22
Was this in Pthumeru?
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: gourami1

gourami1
4 years ago#23
another thing that makes souls series awesome. They don't provide any details and it is up to the community to find out how the game works and makes it into a science filled with data evaluation, calculations and studies.
Psn/Youtube: gourami1 ---- Guilty Gear, Kof, Street Fighter, Marvel, Souls Series.
Do not be afraid of death or failure. You only grow stronger through them.

Endriu121
4 years ago#24
Tmk posted...
Was this in Pthumeru?

Yes tmk, Yes :(

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 years ago#25
Well, it has seemed rarer for me, but usually not that rare. Though flat fire secondary in Pthumeru from a Madman seems extremely rare.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

Endriu121
4 years ago#26
Tmk posted...
Well, it has seemed rarer for me, but usually not that rare. Though flat fire secondary in Pthumeru from a Madman seems extremely rare.

actually i got some good ones

2 20.7 phys + 11% chg atks
1 21.5 phys + 30 flat fire.

The others were all + 17.8 flat phys or poorman and fool.

Still no phys up at full hp

User Info: PantsMacabre

PantsMacabre
4 years ago#27
They exist, just gotta keep farming. You can also get blunt and thrust as the primary attributes, which means more reason to love the kirkhammer (charge attack up FTW) and since thrust boosts viscerals, you could also equip yourself to have obscene visceral damage at full hp, with, say, the reiter or rifle spear.

User Info: Masterthief

Masterthief
4 years ago#28
The Reiter is my favorite weapon in the game cause that moveset too godlike.
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended, so the world might be mended.

Endriu121
4 years ago#29
PantsMacabre posted...
They exist, just gotta keep farming. You can also get blunt and thrust as the primary attributes, which means more reason to love the kirkhammer (charge attack up FTW) and since thrust boosts viscerals, you could also equip yourself to have obscene visceral damage at full hp, with, say, the reiter or rifle spear.

Thrust boosts viscerals? O_O farming amy with this would be even faster! i have million thrust gems in my stash

User Info: PantsMacabre

PantsMacabre
4 years ago#30
Yep. Blunt doesn't seem to, but thrust does. I've taken to farming the watchers with thrust gem rifle spear. The 2h charge attack followed by a backstep is pretty safe, and the visceral damage is appreciably better than with 27.2% phys gems.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I think Reiter may be the best weapon for the phys up at full HP secondary gems.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A