• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Cathedral Ward: No Summons Allowed?

User Info: game_man1

game_man1
4 years ago#1
So it's come to my attention that you can't summon or be summoned in the cathedral ward. So i now find myself stuck at Vicar Amelia with no way to get help.

Am I missing something here? Are you really meant to beat this boss without even the option of getting some help?

So is there a better place to go first or am I stuck until I can bring this annoying boss down?

User Info: Crazzybud420

Crazzybud420
4 years ago#2
What you mean i summoned for her and have been summoned for her to.
Psn id: crazzybud420

game_man1
4 years ago#3
Crazzybud420 posted...
What you mean i summoned for her and have been summoned for her to.

OK so that's what I mean, is there something you need to do first? Cause I can't use any bells in that area.

User Info: cr0w

cr0w
4 years ago#4
I can't summon there either.
PSN: krayven1980

User Info: Crazzybud420

Crazzybud420
4 years ago#5
If your at the lampost bonfire w.e its called now walk out of the building then you can summon.
Psn id: crazzybud420

User Info: BladeViperz

BladeViperz
4 years ago#6
you also have to have insight i made that mistake once lol

User Info: vtshammy

vtshammy
4 years ago#7
I have this exact same problem. I confirmed that I can use my small bell elsewhere, so it is not a connection issue. I have plenty of insight. At no point between Cathedral Ward and Amelia Vicar can I use my beckoning bell. What am I missing?

game_man1
4 years ago#8
vtshammy posted...
I have this exact same problem. I confirmed that I can use my small bell elsewhere, so it is not a connection issue. I have plenty of insight. At no point between Cathedral Ward and Amelia Vicar can I use my beckoning bell. What am I missing?

Yep my situation exactly. There must be some reason for this.

User Info: vtshammy

vtshammy
4 years ago#9
I beat him the old fashioned way. Moving on. Good luck guys.

User Info: troop3rst3v3

troop3rst3v3
4 years ago#10
You need to buy the key from the shop 10,000 echo's and unlock the door first. Then summon away :)
ITS SUPER DYNAMIC COOKING TIME!!!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Cathedral Ward: No Summons Allowed?
  • Topic Archived