• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
WickedSeraph 2 years ago#1
I hit the button and the circle comes up and spins for a sec then stops moving. Anyone else have this issue what’s the fix?
"Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"
FFBE: 588 904 375
spikethedevil 2 years ago#2
Everything's fine here.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
Raddy8 2 years ago#3
I have no idea. It's happening to me as well. Sucks I haven't booted it up in awhile but was so looking forward to some Reach.
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
Yendor007 2 years ago#4
Same here, a fix would be nice. Can't believe this is still happening with this game.
~Yendor007, What fun is destruction if no precious lives are lost?
jetlian 2 years ago#5
I had the same issue. I went to manage game deleted save from both live and system and it worked. The game still had my stats
your the bro that i have chosen! cuz your the splode beneath my splosion
splosion maaaann
Raddy8 2 years ago#6
jetlian posted...
I had the same issue. I went to manage game deleted save from both live and system and it worked. The game still had my stats

Was hoping that simplicity would work, but it's still freezing on me.
Really don't want to try reinstalling 100gb and seeing if that actually works.
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
LegendForce 2 years ago#7
Came to post a thread reporting this problem, discovered that I'm not alone.

EDIT: A solution from Waypoint - deleting local save and sitting through the syncing-data screen, DID NOT solve the problem. I'm still stuck on the opening screen, music running, bluish-white circle frozen in place forever.
WickedSeraph 2 years ago#8
Raddy8 posted...
Was hoping that simplicity would work, but it's still freezing on me.
Really don't want to try reinstalling 100gb and seeing if that actually works.

tried reinstalling. Tried save deleting. Didn’t work
"Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"
FFBE: 588 904 375
Possumslim 2 years ago#9
I too am victim of this bs, Halo is an Xbox game initially! Why can't we play it
anXBOXgamer 2 years ago#10
I found out tonight I also had this exact problem, the game freezes at the title screen with the blue circle. I had the game deleted for the past year since I needed to make space for newer games, but now with Reach remastered, I went ahead and bought it to relive my childhood (and get a little nostalgic.) So I downloaded early today to start playing it tonight, only to have it freeze at start-up.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A