• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fallofparadise

fallofparadise
4 years ago#1
Has anyone found this on the PSN Store yet? I loved this game as a child but I hope the price isn't through the roof for a 30 year old game.

User Info: Autumn4

Autumn4
4 years ago#2
Might appear during the update this afternoon if it's not there yet
PSN: MindZero-X

User Info: suntzu619

suntzu619
4 years ago#3
Koko Savage will lead me to breaking my PS4 controller.

User Info: PuchoLive

PuchoLive
4 years ago#4
Is there a vs online option?

User Info: bootiemon

bootiemon
4 years ago#5
No online vs., price is $7.99

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/arcade-archives-mat-mania-exciting-hour/cid=UP0571-CUSA00973_00-HAMPRDC000000001
Proud member of G.O.A.T.S.

User Info: Econobrick

Econobrick
4 years ago#6
Just bought it.
A pleasant surprise, too... because I assumed they gave up releasing these on the US psn store. (There's like 20 of these Arcade Archive games on the Japanese psn, and including this, only two of them have been released on the US store)

Maybe they'll bring over Double Dragon and the other Technos games (Renegade, Karate Champ, etc) eventually as well. :)

I already have Double Dragon and Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun (Japanese version of Renegade) from the JPN store but having to buy japanese psn cards is a bit annoying... easy, but still annoying.

They're a bit overpriced, but they're at least good ports. (save states, customizable controls, trophies etc)

User Info: Jason523

Jason523
4 years ago#7
This was a huge surprise to me. Just found it on the store and had no idea. I used to sink quarters into this at the newspaper store when I was a kid. Instant buy.

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
4 years ago#8
Damn just found out this was released! I loved this game but for $7.99 I dunno.....
  • Topic Archived