You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. help with my liu kang kombos. dragon fire variations

User Info: z179z

z179z
1 month ago#1
so i can finely do the f,4,4 bicycle kick md kombo. but i dont know what to do after that i just usually do a uppercut which does about 25 to 29 percent damage.
so what other kombo i can do after the meter burn bicycle kick to do more damage?
i read online that after bicycle kick meter burn i can do b,3,4 but it hasn't connected yet for me is there a easier kombo i can do?
i kinda want to do something like f,4,4, bicycle kick meter burn into a other kombo back into a other bicycle kick but is this possible?

does anyone know why my bicycle kick meter burn into b3,4 doesnt connect?

User Info: geckodogma

geckodogma
1 month ago#2
I just played around a bit in the lab (note I've never really played Liu Kang), and I found 2 things you could try after the f44 bycicle MB:

b34 bycicle (does 31% total)
44 bycicle (does 30% total)

Personally I would go with the second option, as the damage is only very slightly lower than the b34 one.

z179z posted...
does anyone know why my bicycle kick meter burn into b3,4 doesnt connect
Experiment with different timings? I don't know... I could get it quite easily.

EDIT: I just did the 44 version with also 31% damage, so I guess it depends on the spacing and/or the timing of your follow-up as well.
My channel with random game videos https://goo.gl/G7wg15
(edited 1 month ago)

z179z
1 month ago#3
@geckodogma yea thanks. my timing is off badly i now just got b,3,4 to connect half the time after the bicycle kick meterburn. but the timing is hurting me badly i'm to afraid to use it in online matches so far.
my goal is to do at least a 35 percent damage with liu kang on online but i cant even do a combo yet that has that type of damage.

z179z
1 month ago#4
ok so i just got a easy 35 percent 1 meter combo with liu kang fire dragon version.
its f,4,4 bicycle kick meterburn, b,3,4 into a uppercut deals 35 percent damage and it starts with a low.
i think if i learn the fireball cancel or instance air fireball i could do a little more damage but i've been practicing it for an hour now and i cant do the instance air fireball and i suck with combos into fire cancelling,
anyonw got tips for anything with liu kang?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. help with my liu kang kombos. dragon fire variations