You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Weekly Premier Tower

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 year ago#1
Starting a new topic because the old one got locked. Must've been the increased board activity.

Anyway, this week is Mileena's tower and next week will be Scorpion's.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 year ago#2
Strange that it got deleted, and a pretty bad thing. It was useful to keep track of the living towers.
Anyway. Thanks for the info, and looking to get the ones I'm still missing someday :p
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

Mynash
1 year ago#3
Leo__87 posted...
Strange that it got deleted, and a pretty bad thing. It was useful to keep track of the living towers.

Yeah, I didn't think it would get locked so quickly. The best way to keep this one from getting locked is for everyone reading to request a sticky; if we get enough then this topic will stay on top of the board.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
1 year ago#4
I will request sticky, but at this point I'm not confident enough people sneeak around here/care about the premium towers :/

To anyone who does, next week is MK1 tower.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

Mynash
11 months ago#5
Next week is Quan Chi's tower.

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
11 months ago#6
Leo__87 posted...
Anyway. Thanks for the info, and looking to get the ones I'm still missing someday :p

Wait a minute, in order to get the play 50 living towers achievement do you have to play every single tower? So, like if you miss a tower do you have to wait for in to be placed back in the rotation? I have the XBox One version by the way, but that board is dead.

Mynash
11 months ago#7
@MasterMoron posted...
Leo__87 posted...

Wait a minute, in order to get the play 50 living towers achievement do you have to play every single tower? So, like if you miss a tower do you have to wait for in to be placed back in the rotation? I have the XBox One version by the way, but that board is dead.

No, you can complete the same tower 50 times for that trophy. Doesn't matter if it's the Hourly or Daily. The Premier tower seems to fall under another category if you check the offline kombat history, so I don't know if that counts.

Most Premier towers give out Kombat kard rewards upon completion with special bonuses. It's just that some of these towers are very, very rare if they are programmed to appear at all, so many of us haven't been able to get these missing kard rewards.

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
11 months ago#8
Mynash posted...
@MasterMoron posted...
Leo__87 posted...

No, you can complete the same tower 50 times for that trophy. Doesn't matter if it's the Hourly or Daily. The Premier tower seems to fall under another category if you check the offline kombat history, so I don't know if that counts.

Most Premier towers give out Kombat kard rewards upon completion with special bonuses. It's just that some of these towers are very, very rare if they are programmed to appear at all, so many of us haven't been able to get these missing kard rewards.

Oh, so do you need to beat every premier tower to get the kombat kard rewards achievement or are there enough kombat kard rewards to get the achievement without completing every premiere tower?

Mynash
11 months ago#9
@MasterMoron posted...
Oh, so do you need to beat every premier tower to get the kombat kard rewards achievement or are there enough kombat kard rewards to get the achievement without completing every premiere tower?

There is no trophy/achievement for getting all kombat kard sets. I don't know if it's different for the XONE version, but I don't think it is (EDIT: Just checked, there isn't). It's just a matter of getting these kombat kard sets from the Premier tower rewards, either because it boosts EXP gain or because some people are perfectionists and want to get everything.

Each Premier tower gives you one specific set of kombat kard rewards only (Background, Icon & Border). Yes, beating all Premier towers will unlock a whole bunch of these kard sets, but unfortunately, some Premier towers refuse to show up (Like the Money Grab tower, for example) so we can't get those rewards.

Other Kard sets can be unlocked by various requirements. I suggest taking a look at them in the Offline Kombat History then pressing the appropriate button (Have no idea what it is for XONE players, but there should be on-screen help to guide you) to edit your Kombat Kard. Go inside any of the background, icon or border tabs then you can bring up a window (Again, through on-screen help) that shows you what you need to do in order to unlock the item.
(edited 11 months ago)

Mynash
11 months ago#10
Next week is Liu Kang's tower.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Weekly Premier Tower