• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Leak for Mortal Kombat 11, Trailer & Gameplay Koming E3 2018

User Info: Captain_Kappn

Captain_Kappn
9 months ago#1
Hello all,

Yes I know what you are thinking, yet another bogus leak here. I understand the doubts. I want to say that I have leaked many things in the past for other titles however due to a heavy backlash on opinions & the trails of geeting my account back from being temporary suspended, I figured I’d start fresh. Yeah, yeah no one will believe me but whatever. Take it as you will. I managed to get a hold of the trailer for the new MK game. I have watched this trailer about 20 times to ensure I wouldn’t leave anything out. Don’t ask how I got it, I’m not going to get anyone fired, fined or jailed.

Any who let me start out by saying that the game/trailer looks amazing!! The trailer will begin with a a voice giving a very brief explanation of how MKX ended & Shinnok being defeated. The screen fades to black with lightning striking every few seconds. A pair of glowing red eyes pop up fairly quickly & then the infamous dragon logo will appear.

A clip that I can only assume is taken from the new story mode appears & shows our new gen of hero’s with Cassie, them both Takeda & Jacqui, the lastly Kung Jin. All are breathing heavily and seem to have experienced battle damage, they are covered with blood & clothes ripped (their redesigns look badass but still retain their original designs from MKX).

Black & lighnting appear again: Another clip with the big boys then shows. That right Sub-Zero & Scorpion, they have aged slightly with some gray in their hair & beards (Sub looks slightly older than Scorp & but their redesigns remain true to how they recently looked). They begin to use their weapons to take down some foes, however you don’t see the characters they are beating down. Sub-Zero has his ice sword while Scorpion has his iconic kunai. They look at eachother & nod their heads & battle on. You hear some slicing and blood splattering screams, then fade to black/lightning again.

The red glowing eyes appear once more & we get a 1-2 second glimpse of what seem to be 2 newcomers with the lightning striking once again. (I have looked trough every MK character and none fit the description). The male character was holding a weapon that looked like Kusarigama. His skin was tan, with a large scar on his chest & his eyes glowed blue. The female had long black hair with a bright green stripe in her hair, her fist were glowing green along with eyes (NO it’s not Jade).

The screen fades black one last time with lightning striking. We then see 2 sets of glowing eyes appear. One pair is yellow & the red eyes appear once more. Raiden appears from the shadows (Dark Raiden design is similar to MKX) & a glimpse of the red eyed fighter appears. Then he appears and its Kotal Kahn (sporting a much more intimidating/menacing design than MKX).

A voice states “This rebellion will shatter the realms!” Multiple yellowish eyes appear behind Kotal with a lightning flash & the screen goes to black. The PS4, Xbox One & PC logos appear with Koming 2019 along with the WB & Netherrealm logos at the bottom.

So there you have it, like I said take this as you will. Be on the look out for the MK11 reveal at E3 2018 on June 12 thru the 14th. The trailer be dropping either 6/12 or 6/13 with gameplay following the next day.

Until then, Enjoy ‘n Happy Hyping!!

User Info: mattteo

mattteo
9 months ago#2
Well, thanks for this, but it basically doesn't bring anything. Will there be the 4 new teen heroes, Scorpion and Sub-Zero in the game? Yes.
Will there be new characters? Yes (like the 2 you talk about, probably Raiden minions).
Will there be Raiden trying to conquer Outworld and Kotal Kahn leading a rebellion to defend it? Yes.

I don't know about the red eyes on Kotal Kahn. Would it mean that Kotal Kahn is portryed as the evil one? Doubtful. Red eyes don't mean anything, he's an Osh-tekk, he's different than normal humans and I really can't see him being a real bad guy and Raiden actually being right. Not after the way they ended the previous game, with Raiden being the one who got corrupted and both their endings having Raiden as the conqueror and Kotal Kahn pleading to the Elder Gods to save his realm.

User Info: Exodecai

Exodecai
9 months ago#3
In case no one wants to read through the "leak", here are the characters in the supposed trailer:

Shinnok (Mentioned)
Cassie Cage
Takeda
Jacqui Briggs
Kung Jin
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
New Male Fighter
New Female Fighter
Dark Raiden
Kotal Kahn
http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-give-waluigi-a-chance-in-the-spotlight
Let's try giving Waluigi a chance in the spotlight! 1,110+ supporters!

User Info: HughMyronGainz

HughMyronGainz
9 months ago#4
Thanks. I always get hyped for more MK

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
9 months ago#5
Fake.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: VioIetSystems-

VioIetSystems-
9 months ago#6
That seems awful
Yun for SC6 pls

User Info: TheODL23

TheODL23
9 months ago#7
Cassie Cage?Takeda? Jacqui Briggs? Kung Jin? Kotal Kahn? Yawn, I always don't like these characters from MKX. How boring. Hope it's fake.

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
9 months ago#8
TheODL23 posted...
Cassie Cage?Takeda? Jacqui Briggs? Kung Jin? Kotal Kahn? Yawn, I always don't like these characters from MKX. How boring. Hope it's fake.

Those are the current heroes and Kotal is the current Shao Kahn. You're ignorant.
If it bleeds, we can kill it. - Dutch

User Info: TheODL23

TheODL23
9 months ago#9
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
TheODL23 posted...

Those are the current heroes and Kotal is the current Shao Kahn. You're ignorant.

The current heroes? You like the stupid Special Forces Teen Titans? All of the idiot kid characters ruined the story mode of MKX. Cassie defeating Corrupted Shinnok was very stupid.

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
9 months ago#10
TheODL23 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
TheODL23 posted...

The current heroes? You like the stupid Special Forces Teen Titans? All of the idiot kid characters ruined the story mode of MKX. Cassie defeating Corrupted Shinnok was very stupid.

You're right. But what can we do?
If it bleeds, we can kill it. - Dutch
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Leak for Mortal Kombat 11, Trailer & Gameplay Koming E3 2018
  • Topic Archived