• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Is Kung Jin Gay?

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
2 years ago#1
Is scene with raiden makes me think so.
"Only straight I am is straight up b****"

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
2 years ago#2
Thought these topics ran their course.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

User Info: Adenzia

Adenzia
2 years ago#3
Um, no way.

If so, I'm selling my copy. Stupid SJW pandering.
Official Tanya of the MKX Boards. Official Kween of the MKX Boards.
Official Bayonetta of All Boards. The people on my ignore are my obsessed fans.

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
2 years ago#4
Oh s*** lol
The Official Cassie Cage of the MKX boards.
Official Lady Saiyan of the MKX boards.

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
2 years ago#5
Adenzia posted...
Um, no way.

If so, I'm selling my copy. Stupid SJW pandering.

Them dam SJW, libtards and angtheists always pushing their agenda.
"Only straight I am is straight up b****"

User Info: TeynKU

TeynKU
2 years ago#6
Yes Kung Jin is gay where have you been? And does it matter?
Mortal Kombat ninja fanatic, Hydro over Khrome

User Info: SarSarEena

SarSarEena
2 years ago#7
No he's straight. Omg, sjw's these days want everything to be gay and want straight men to date transsexual women
The official Sareena for the MKX board, I love Sareena! Gothic7980 and RisenWarrior are my b****s <3
"Emotion freed me!"

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
2 years ago#8
Yes he is gay , a developer on Twitter confirmed it.
so many gamers on here ,IGN ,gamefaqs are so backward in their ways of thinking I don't care if it's a gay , bi ,lesbian, or trans or Straight human being because when it comes down to it they are still just (human beings) and it's you who decides to be a hateful human being , you can not expect EVERY single piece on entertainment media from movies , games , books to cater just to the single straight butch gamer dude , it doesn't work like that , you may not like it but you can't expect to have it your way every single time people. The world would be a pretty dull place if we were just one hive mind. There is room for everyone in my gaming world I was brought up to respect each individual for who they are and enough with the excuses that certain groups get "shoved down your throats" only backward minded dolts think that way and I have 0% respect for people who just choose to hate because they don't understand.

Id rather be a SJW then a backward minded dolt.
Don't like it ? don't play the game , now let's OBVIOUSLY get this topic to 500 because we all know it will.

User Info: Bobishkaabdul

Bobishkaabdul
2 years ago#9
liamx2000 posted...
Yes he is gay , a developer on Twitter confirmed it.
so many gamers on here ,IGN ,gamefaqs are so backward in their ways of thinking I don't care if it's a gay , bi ,lesbian, or trans or Straight human being because when it comes down to it they are still just (human beings) and it's you who decides to be a hateful human being , you can not expect EVERY single piece on entertainment media from movies , games , books to cater just to the single straight butch gamer dude , it doesn't work like that , you may not like it but you can't expect to have it your way every single time people. The world would be a pretty dull place if we were just one hive mind. There is room for everyone in my gaming world I was brought up to respect each individual for who they are and enough with the excuses that certain groups get "shoved down your throats" only backward minded dolts think that way and I have 0% respect for people who just choose to hate because they don't understand.

Id rather be a SJW then a backward minded dolt.
Don't like it ? don't play the game , now let's OBVIOUSLY get this topic to 500 because we all know it will.

Many people in this topic know he is gay and are just joking about not being okay with it
The official punching bag of the MKX boards
Now a listener on 7cups.com if you have problems and need help look for Siatlam.

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
2 years ago#10
Pretty sure Kung Jin self identifies as an Attack Helicopter.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Is Kung Jin Gay?
  • Topic Archived