• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Who cares if Kung Jin is gay?

User Info: BrooklynWolf

BrooklynWolf
3 years ago#491
LYRICA posted...
Avalon64 posted...
BrooklynWolf posted...

And I fall in the same boat... a lot of people here on the MKX board are cool and civil to me. Maybe Ardenzia has been civil to you... not to me.

Last time I had talked to him, he and Lyrica were disrespectful to some other dude who was also a Reptile fan and it turned into a big fight and I tried to stay out of it. Worst of all, it was in my topic, and Gossipgirl then joined in on the fight and they absolutely demolished him over something game related. You were there. It was around the same time I also added you on PSN. (remember those PMs here on Gfaqs?) That was also the time I took a hiatus from Gfaqs. It was so disrespectful. I couldn't stand it. I had to ignore all 3. This incident was not the only time Lyrica and Ardenzia bothered me. Not sure about Gossipgirl, but she probably did on another topic (but I doubt it... so I'm considering unignoring Gossipgirl).

So yeah, just like you said... there are one, two, and maybe even three people you don't like.. because they were rude. Ardenzia, Lyrica, and Gossipgirl were just those people for me. Not everyone has the same respect to others integrity based off of personal interests. It truly varies.

But I do 100% agree with you on that last statement. We all need to take a deep breath and try again. I don't know how forgiving Ardenzia and Lyrica would be. Maybe an apology... or maybe a party up on PSN. But I'd love to follow up with your last statement.

I just want to respect and be cool with everyone... that's really it.

First off I think Gossipgirl is also a guy and now

yes I do remember that day...I think you were asking what about Reptile being in the next game and they were disagreeing on the grounds of Reptile not being important enough, then I seem to remember that guy and Adenzia getting into a heated discussion over Reptile and you were kinda not helping by adding comments like you were eating popcorn and "this" over a statement the guy made to Adenzia over Reptile

well I can't tell you what to do, the way I see it we like who we like and that shouldn't change, I don't like Stryker for instance but I won't take it out on people who do like Stryker and call me crazy for not liking him lol...my issues usually comes with someone stating what they would like to see in the next game and another person comes along and TOTALLY trashes it I mean insults the PERSON themselves for liking that character...I have seen many comments of people saying oh this character is TRASH and so are you for liking them and how does it feel NRS will NEVER put them back in? You may have seen rudeness in their behaviour but I don't think it ever got that bad...well anyway I hope you can try to speak to them cause I seen their nicer sides and they are very nice people and so are you, that's why I beleive in you all

This is what he was doing yesterday, too. He was making comments, basically cheering the person who was insulting Adenzia.

If it was that comment about Adenzia not taking a joke... that was indeed wrong of me. I will admit to my own mistakes. That was a stupid decision of me to do.
The official Reptile of the Mortal Kombat X board (PS4)
"Humans... so fragile."

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 years ago#492
BrooklynWolf posted...
Avalon64 posted...
Gossipgirl posted...

Do you have the link? I vaguely remember but I don't recall getting involved.

fortunately for you I do

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/73186720

It really upset seeing friends fight...but at that point I felt I couldn't do anything

Nah... not that topic. It was another topic..

yes...shoot I can remember the posts vaguely...I thought this was the one but its not...do you remember the topic of the discussion?
Official Sektor of MKX Boards - Burn Organics Burn!
the old generation cannot build the new era - Char Aznable

BrooklynWolf
3 years ago#493
Adumigan posted...
All this negative talk about homosexuality has hurt me deeply but I don't wish any negative energy into them.
"Humans... so fragile."

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
3 years ago#494
I don't remember this.
https://vine.co/v/eexE2ZZT9Yv
Willam is my spirit animal

User Info: Gossipgirl

Gossipgirl
3 years ago#495
Avalon64 posted...
Gossipgirl posted...

fortunately for you I do

It really upset seeing friends fight...but at that point I felt I couldn't do anything

As predicted, I've been wrongly accused.
I hate how people think that just cause I share similar tastes in characters to Adenzia and Lyrica that I'm involved in everything they are. People these days are too ignorant to learn the differences between people.
MK:Mileena, Kitana, Tanya, Sindel, Noob, Skarlet, Jade, SKahn, Rain, Cassie, STsung
SF:Cammy, Chun, Ibuki, Juri, Karin, Mika, Bison, Poison, Vega, Viper, Nash

Gossipgirl
3 years ago#496
Avalon64 posted...
BrooklynWolf posted...
Avalon64 posted...
Gossipgirl posted...

fortunately for you I do

yes...shoot I can remember the posts vaguely...I thought this was the one but its not...do you remember the topic of the discussion?

I'm sure we could find it if a name was provided.
MK:Mileena, Kitana, Tanya, Sindel, Noob, Skarlet, Jade, SKahn, Rain, Cassie, STsung

BrooklynWolf
3 years ago#497
Avalon64 posted...
BrooklynWolf posted...
Avalon64 posted...
Gossipgirl posted...

fortunately for you I do

That was back in January... I remember some of the comments.

One of them was about how Reptile's more popular than Mileena (which I know is not true).

Another was either Adenzia or Lyrica providing statistics of the most used fighter in MKX online.

That's all I remember. Oh, and those popcorn comments (unnecessary and dumb of me to do)
"Humans... so fragile."

User Info: im_aig1992

im_aig1992
3 years ago#498
Just another stranger on the internet.

User Info: im_aig1992

im_aig1992
3 years ago#499
Just another stranger on the internet.

Gossipgirl
3 years ago#500
XOXO.
- Gossipgirl
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Who cares if Kung Jin is gay?
  • Topic Archived