• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Who cares if Kung Jin is gay?

User Info: boondogs1977

boondogs1977
3 years ago#1
I think it was a great subtle way they hinted at it. And as a gay man you really don't see that many gay characters in video games without being all "flame on" or " Faabulous. It's refreashing.

User Info: Bobishkaabdul

Bobishkaabdul
3 years ago#2
There hasn't been a topic about kung jin being gay in so long, brings back memories
The official punching bag of the MKX boards
NinjaSexParty is amazing

boondogs1977
3 years ago#3
And if you think that gay men don't play video games that's crazy. Plus Kung Jin did have that catty attitude that all gay men are supposedly to have.

User Info: Iismetti

Iismetti
3 years ago#4
OMG not another one of these. But yes Kung Jin is a great character.
Not today Satan, not today.

User Info: Bobishkaabdul

Bobishkaabdul
3 years ago#5
I love kung jin but really no need to make a topic like this, lets not revive this weird trend that used to be too popular on here
The official punching bag of the MKX boards
NinjaSexParty is amazing

User Info: Adenzia

Adenzia
3 years ago#6
Bobishkaabdul posted...
I love kung jin but really no need to make a topic like this, lets not revive this weird trend that used to be too popular on here
Official Tanya of the MKX Boards. Official Kween of the MKX Boards.
Official Bayonetta of All Boards. Do not touch me again.

User Info: Fugly_Jack

Fugly_Jack
3 years ago#7
boondogs1977 posted...
And if you think that gay men don't play video games that's crazy. Plus Kung Jin did have that catty attitude that all gay men are supposedly to have.

There's actually a lot of gay people here
Official Bo' Rai Cho of the Mortal Kombat X board.

User Info: BallsofFury_89

BallsofFury_89
3 years ago#8
People seem to have reacted negatively because Kung Jin is a masculine gay man with some dudebro tendencies. It's apparently difficult to comprehend that gay men like him exist.
Kneel before our lord and savior, Kung 'Gay Hawkeye' Jin.
"Kung Jin gotta stop thinking of boys to prevent the return of Onaga now?"-MetalSonicSword

boondogs1977
3 years ago#9
Well I just got the game last tuesday so I'm just now playing it.
Boon S.

boondogs1977
3 years ago#10
Well we do exist. Sure there are times when I get all Wooo, but not all the time. I'm not trying to "troll" in here. Just curious as to why it is such a big deal or was a big deal?
Boon S.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Who cares if Kung Jin is gay?
  • Topic Archived