• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Leatherface secret brutalities

User Info: Brandonl715

Brandonl715
4 years ago#1
Has anyone found any leatherface secret brutalities?

User Info: RKO_Viper

RKO_Viper
4 years ago#2
Gonna use this topic and bump it at the same time, but how do you do his xray brutality? Do you just hold down before the xray even connects?
A7X FOREVER

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
4 years ago#3
RKO_Viper posted...
Gonna use this topic and bump it at the same time, but how do you do his xray brutality? Do you just hold down before the xray even connects?

Pretty much hold L2+R2+Down at the same time
Anxiously awaiting Juri for SFV

User Info: TechN9ne316

TechN9ne316
4 years ago#4
He supposedly has a secret brutality in Butcher. During the command grab brutality hold down+3+block.

Can anyone test this?
TechN9ne316 posted...
He supposedly has a secret brutality in Butcher. During the command grab brutality hold down+3+block.

Can anyone test this?

As it happens, I'm about to enter an AI match with me using Leatherface. I'll update this post with new information when it comes.

EDIT: Looks like it makes him do a small taunt at the end of it. Not doing it leaves him standing completely still. That's odd. I'm going to do it a couple more times to be sure.

EDIT 2: Yep, that's what it does. It makes him slap his head at the end. Makes me wonder if there's more to it.
Just take our advice and hide and scream YOLO to the sky.
YOLO: You Oughta Look Out.

User Info: TechN9ne316

TechN9ne316
4 years ago#6
five eyes crusader posted...
TechN9ne316 posted...

Can anyone test this?

As it happens, I'm about to enter an AI match with me using Leatherface. I'll update this post with new information when it comes.

EDIT: Looks like it makes him do a small taunt at the end of it. Not doing it leaves him standing completely still. That's odd. I'm going to do it a couple more times to be sure.

EDIT 2: Yep, that's what it does. It makes him slap his head at the end. Makes me wonder if there's more to it.

NRS did a good job with Leatherface. Nice touch to play up the fact that he is special needs in a lot of his animations. Small touches here and there that they did with each guest makes them nice additions to the roster.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Leatherface secret brutalities
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A