• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. predator is sooooo slow :/

User Info: alkalinecuban

alkalinecuban
3 years ago#1
Most of his normals take foreeeeveer to come out and it really sucks that his traps and discs disappear once he gets hit too, that totally could've compensated for being slower than most of the cast. Its such a bummer too, he's the closest ill ever get to cyrax on mkx .-.

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
3 years ago#2
Play Hish Qu Ten.
"Great minds think alike. Great minds think about horsec***." - Bellethor

alkalinecuban
3 years ago#3
necrondude posted...
Play Hish Qu Ten.

Hish qu ten is super lame, hunter and warrior are way more appealing to me

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
3 years ago#4
alkalinecuban posted...
necrondude posted...
Play Hish Qu Ten.

Hish qu ten is super lame, hunter and warrior are way more appealing to me

Well those are slower. Hish has the quick cannon mix ups and seems to be the best so far.
"Great minds think alike. Great minds think about horsec***." - Bellethor

User Info: Osai2816

Osai2816
3 years ago#5
He is a bit slow but being a person who mained Kotal Kahn since day 1, I'm quite used to slower characters.
Use his spear thrusts to attack from further distances. Most characters are faster but they don't have his reach. That spear will allow you to hit them first, measure distance, and make your opponent respect you by not being over zealous. It's like a jab in boxing or mma.
You can of course do the neutral jump and use the blade on his gauntlet for pop-ups.
If you want to set traps, i would suggest only setting them for the most part within combinations. And use the ex version of it of course so it snags them immediately.
But all variations have good power. They can all put out 40% damage at the cost of one bar of meter in all variations with his universal moves. But like you said, he's slow. Mix it up, nuetral jump, spear. That's what I use but I'm sure there's even more better ways. I hope I helped a little and you're able to figure it out bro.

alkalinecuban
3 years ago#6
Osai2816 posted...
He is a bit slow but being a person who mained Kotal Kahn since day 1, I'm quite used to slower characters.
Use his spear thrusts to attack from further distances. Most characters are faster but they don't have his reach. That spear will allow you to hit them first, measure distance, and make your opponent respect you by not being over zealous. It's like a jab in boxing or mma.
You can of course do the neutral jump and use the blade on his gauntlet for pop-ups.
If you want to set traps, i would suggest only setting them for the most part within combinations. And use the ex version of it of course so it snags them immediately.
But all variations have good power. They can all put out 40% damage at the cost of one bar of meter in all variations with his universal moves. But like you said, he's slow. Mix it up, nuetral jump, spear. That's what I use but I'm sure there's even more better ways. I hope I helped a little and you're able to figure it out bro.

Thanks, I just gta get a feel for his normals I guess
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. predator is sooooo slow :/
  • Topic Archived