• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. iphone/android transfer?

User Info: toot1st

toot1st
6 years ago#1
ive been playing mkx on my iphone and have just got for my android tablet how can i transfer my charcters over? i was told it was saved in the cloud so would go to any device

i no this is not a mobile board but there dead on there

User Info: BaulModeus

BaulModeus
6 years ago#2
Once you have a WBPlay account it should load up your profile as long as you can sign in with it on your other device.
PSN: Bonkerz4569

User Info: ZenTTox

ZenTTox
6 years ago#3
iPhone to Android? I thought this was impossible. Try logging into your WB account and see if that works, otherwise return your Android tablet and buy a iPad.
(GT) - ZenTTox

User Info: Phil1580

Phil1580
6 years ago#4
I'm more concerned with mobile to console achievements transferring....they have tended to take a while but eventually come through, but my Injustice Scorpion is like 2 or 3 days now without popping up on console....
PSN: Phil91580. Currently playing: Dragon Ball Xenoverse, MKX, RE4 HD.

User Info: Nirvana1118

Nirvana1118
6 years ago#5
Phil1580 posted...
I'm more concerned with mobile to console achievements transferring....they have tended to take a while but eventually come through, but my Injustice Scorpion is like 2 or 3 days now without popping up on console....

Yeah, I have a few k in koins that the game told me transfered across but never appeared.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. iphone/android transfer?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A