• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Console exploit for unlocking mobile skins (injustice scorpion as well)

User Info: karalycos

karalycos
6 years ago#1
You don't have to logout of your wbid. Download a players kombat history in Ranked Player vs Player leaderboard and exit the leaderboard, dont download multiple at once. Download one at a time and exit. Keep repeating. On ps4 download the number 46 player if you want INJUSTICE scorpion. His main should be Kitana. You can strategically download, so someone who likes Jax proably has Jax s***. Now if someone here has all the unlocks, an easy way would be to let people friend you and download you real quick to get everything at once.

I got a bunch of stuff from downloading GrumpySenpai #46 on ps4. You can probably get everything from him. Once you get something once you can't repeat the same unlocks i.e. you can't farm koins like this.

Hurry before the exploit gets patched. All those people asking for wb accounts can use this to get all the mobile skins available till now i.e mime, farmer, klassic kitana and injustice.

This works for Xbone users as well. Just keep on picking a player one at a time, download kombat history and exit to main screen. Might take some time but ultimately you will get the skins and other rewards.

The exploit can be used on PS4, Xbone or PC right now. For Xbone try "Bigdaddy" and for PC try "AeroGrunt" kombat history stats.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
6 years ago#2
YOUR a f***ING GOD!

User Info: DTownsendF13

DTownsendF13
6 years ago#3
he's right,,,,,this works. Grumpy Senpai, Online Leaderboards, Ranked player vs player, he's like #47. just hit X to download his history and back out. borders and backgrounds should pop followed by any skins you don't already have. thanks again Karalycos for the heads up
SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH, SON! *winks at the PWB

User Info: CleaverDrummer

CleaverDrummer
6 years ago#4
The day I can delete that crappy mobile game will be amazing. thank you so much TC.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
6 years ago#5
CleaverDrummer posted...
The day I can delete that crappy mobile game will be amazing. thank you so much TC.

User Info: NevesElpirt

NevesElpirt
6 years ago#6
As an XBox user, I'm sad, but very happy for the rest of you. No one should have to grind through that terrible app.
I used to be superstitious, but now I know that's unlucky.

karalycos
6 years ago#7
This is for Xbox users as well. Just keep on doing this for various players and you will hit one with the desired skin. Just do one at a time and better to use one with the main player for which you want the skin.

User Info: FearTheNameZwei

FearTheNameZwei
6 years ago#8
Can you get the mileena skin as well?
"My name is Zwei and I know no equal."

User Info: NevesElpirt

NevesElpirt
6 years ago#9
Thanks for pointing this out, by the way.
I used to be superstitious, but now I know that's unlucky.

karalycos
6 years ago#10
As far as I know, klassic mileena skin has not yet been released since the raiden challenges are not up yet on the mobile game. Also, we don't know if the exploit gets patched by the time that skin is released.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. Console exploit for unlocking mobile skins (injustice scorpion as well)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A