• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. how does everyone like the leaked reveal of Kung Lao

User Info: mg9

mg9
5 years ago#1
so how u guys feeling about Kung Lao being revealed for new year - Results (172 votes)
hate it
3.49% (6 votes)
Love it
26.16% (45 votes)
dissapointed
40.12% (69 votes)
now anyone can come back
21.51% (37 votes)
excited
8.72% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Some people seem to really hate this reveal and some actually seem to like it. I don't personally I think we need more fresh characters and less people dying and coming back to life people need to stay dead or stop dying so easy

User Info: deanambrose1

deanambrose1
5 years ago#2
They better have good explanation why he is not dead and maybe not evil allignment because this makes MK9 plot irrevelant. Besides i would go with new ones or better ones chars than Kung Lao.. Fairly Dissapointed and now anyone come back (which isn't that bad but we don't have enough space unless they are trying to do second Armageddon.)

User Info: TheLazyClown

TheLazyClown
5 years ago#3
disappointed. Dead characters should stay dead..... at least for this game.\
We need more kids watching Anime than playing Call of Duty
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Jaeger

User Info: mixedlion

mixedlion
5 years ago#4
Disappointed. Three months for a returning legacy character, and a more obvious inclusion/fan favorite at that. He looks cool, look forward to a trailer if he gets one, but still its kind of crappy to have waited this long for a character I'll admit isn't one of my favorites.
Cassie Cage- "Nice mini-skirt Kotal Kahn- "A joke at my expense?" Cassie Cage- 'Nah, this ones for free!'

User Info: Cruzclub44

Cruzclub44
5 years ago#5
Less chance for the 3D era turds :)
Now the roster will be like 20 from MK9 and 10-12 brand new like it should be.
Cry me a river 3D noobs, i like them salty!

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
5 years ago#6
Disappointed and hate are basically the same...

User Info: Dark__Throne

Dark__Throne
5 years ago#7
I like Kung Lao but I'm disappointed. I really want some MK4/Deception/Deadly Alliance characters confirmed.
"EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! LIKE A KNIFE!"

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
5 years ago#8
Could be the original, the one that was killed by Goro. Im pretty sure Shang Tsun ad his soul, when Kahn gave all his souldto Sindel, and then Sindel died, maybe he was released.
"The Fighting Gypsy"

User Info: SSF2Fan

SSF2Fan
5 years ago#9
I'm happy Kung Lao is in the game. Now if only Ed Boon can revive Kitana and Liu Kang as well.

User Info: mg9

mg9
5 years ago#10
Never thought of it being original STEROLIZER posted...
Could be the original, the one that was killed by Goro. Im pretty sure Shang Tsun ad his soul, when Kahn gave all his souldto Sindel, and then Sindel died, maybe he was released.

Kung Lao but original didn't use hat if I remember correctly
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat X
  3. how does everyone like the leaked reveal of Kung Lao
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers