• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Physical vs Digital. Any exclusive content for physical edition?

User Info: Fishman24

Fishman24
3 years ago#1
I am thinking about picking up hitman soon. I liked the demo when it came out. I was wondering if there was any exclusive content for buying the physical edition over the digital edition?

User Info: Fuzzhead73

Fuzzhead73
3 years ago#2
Not really but if your hoping to get some of the elusive targets not happening. One shot deal with them, but its a kick ass game with no shortage of side missions

User Info: Fishman24

Fishman24
3 years ago#3
Great thanks, just downloaded the full game.

User Info: Fuzzhead73

Fuzzhead73
3 years ago#4
Fishman24 posted...
Great thanks, just downloaded the full game.

Check out MrFreeze2244 on youtube dude. Has vids of all missions levels etc.

Cheers

User Info: JTYooper

JTYooper
3 years ago#5
I may pick this up, especially with $11 off and free shipping via Amazon Prime

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZM6HH5I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
"Am I crazy? Or am I so sane, that you just blew your mind??"
XBL GT - JaySTeeY

User Info: Saysdawg

Saysdawg
3 years ago#6
Physical gets requiem pack for free while digital owners have to pay for it if they want it. It's only a suit and two weapons. 4.99
XBL GT: Pinoy Prid
PSN: Saysdawg

User Info: Magna_et_Virile

Magna_et_Virile
3 years ago#7
I pre-order 2 collectors edition copies in December 2015, and received a Hitman book, and a statue, with each copy. $129.00 US . That was it. Nothing extra released.

User Info: Magna_et_Virile

Magna_et_Virile
3 years ago#8
Here is a link for the collectors edition. I forgot about the time, and agency tie clip.

http://s.progmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/pub/large/hitman_collectors_edition1.jpg

Digital pre-order got the require pack, and the full game for much less than the per episode purchases. A bit frustrating that most of those items became available as rewards.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Physical vs Digital. Any exclusive content for physical edition?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A