• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. So I've come to utterly loathe E.T.s...

User Info: TheeKingOsiris

TheeKingOsiris
4 years ago#1
Warning; ranting ensues:

I have yet to last longer than a minute in the Elusive Targets. I'll bump into somebody or something and faster than I can hit the power button I get a mission fail.

I bought the game outright. Day one. Always loved the series, but this feels like a personal kick in the crotch.

They say it's a reward for loyal fans , but so far, it's been a brutal punishment for me.

I don't even know why I try these things; I suck. I suck hard.

*sigh*

TheeKingOsiris
4 years ago#2
Case in point; I watched a few YouTube vids in how to do this. Because I've failed so much, I wanted to get it just right.

So I tried to do the exact same thing in the video. In the suit I walked directly around the Sheesha bar, turned off the power to the fan where the backdoor key is.

Someone didn't like that.

Failed

I don't get it. I just don't get it...

User Info: koolkil27

koolkil27
4 years ago#3
press start and restart mission

User Info: Fuzzhead73

Fuzzhead73
4 years ago#4
koolkil27 posted...

Not being ignorant but does this work? I too bought full game but missed all but the last one. Not really a reward lol a one shot deal lol.

Does suck if you dont play for a while you miss the contracts??? Actually its BS especially after the initial launch that the ET were a one shot deal, if they did announce it didnt make it very public.

Cheers

TheeKingOsiris
4 years ago#5
koolkil27 posted...

wut

User Info: MrMongoloid

MrMongoloid
3 years ago#6
You can restart anytime up until you have been killed, or the target has been killed. I usually play a few times just observing before I try and do anything.
Do not store in extreme temperatures.Do not immerse in water. Do not clean with Benzene,Thinner,Alcohol or other such solvents.
GT - SuperMongoloid

User Info: TheConstable

TheConstable
3 years ago#7
MrMongoloid posted...
You can restart anytime up until you have been killed, or the target has been killed. I usually play a few times just observing before I try and do anything.

what!?! no way! thats pretty cool but ive never tried it. I usually just find them and run past and drop a rubber duck proxy bomb and keep going towards the exit.

its very effective
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"

TheeKingOsiris
3 years ago#8
MrMongoloid posted...

Oh, yeah, I know. That's what I was raving about. Faster than I could hit the start button I failed. But whatever. I actually beat the last one and unlocked 3 suits, so I'm ok.

Just hope they keep releasing these haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. So I've come to utterly loathe E.T.s...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A