• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Does one particular Story Mission ever lead to completing the mission?

User Info: buddyboy101

buddyboy101
6 months ago#1
I'm new to the game. Just beat Paris and completed nearly every assassination/feat. It was fun, but it took awhile and got repetitive. At this point, I would just like a linear way of completing each mission in H1 and H2 in short order, and then revisiting the ones that stood out to me to complete the additional Assassinations/Feats. Is there any way/in-game mechanism that will help accomplish this? I noticed most Mission Stories only lead to one of the objectives/targets being completed/killed. Is there any way to follow a path that will lead to completing all primary objectives/targets in one run so I can move onto the next level? Thanks!!

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
6 months ago#2
You can't complete all the primary objectives in one go.

It's best to jump forward and back to relive the journey. Staying on one level can get tedious. Not sure why the designer has it seem like you should do that.

I've been playing these since the PS2. Best to bounce around to the different levels, and then come back when you are in the mood for that level again.
"You're not Friedrich!" --Famous Last Words: Medal of Honor
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Does one particular Story Mission ever lead to completing the mission?
  • Topic Archived