• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Man this game is f***ing aggravating in a good way

User Info: GFMCSMD

GFMCSMD
6 months ago#1
How is everyone liking the game ?
The guy who invented 0, invented nothing.

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
6 months ago#2
Loving it. It's a return to form for Agent 47. Playing it through the Hitman 2 interface has made it a lot more fluid. I find myself getting Silent Assassin ratings a lot more often.
"You're not Friedrich!" --Famous Last Words: Medal of Honor

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
6 months ago#3
Rather enjoyable. I remember not liking the d-pad left/right for inventory switching, since it brings up a separate menu that kinda breaks immersion. I believe Hitman 2 fixes that problem, though.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
6 months ago#4
I started when it was released in chapters way back, and only played the first couple and some elusive targets. Never bought anymore content for it until this came up. Tbh, I thought this game was a great example of an episodic game done correctly. The levels were so well-crafted and filled with different ways to go about the assassinations that spending time with a level and getting to know it in and out was really rewarding.

Just jumped back in, finally cleared Marrakesh (a bit sloppily) and Bangkok (even more sloppily) and am now on the farm. But, I think I'll go back to Bangkok and do Cross in properly, and learn some intricacies of the level while I'm at it.

Full disclosure: I save scum like a mofo. XD
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Man this game is f***ing aggravating in a good way
  • Topic Archived