• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. The Colorado mission pretty much turned me off the game

User Info: StabbyAppleton

StabbyAppleton
7 months ago#1
It's free this month, so glad I didnt pay money for it, but the whole game is a little crappy, but that mission just pushed it too far. Boring setting, boring mission, boring kills. Long as hell. A real slog to get through FOUR targets, then after 2 hours of target killing find out you need to go scavenger hunt for two different keys just to exit the mission. Nah. I'm not going to do that. Bye bye. Game deleted. It's called editing. Tighten your game up.
Let me repeat this for the SJWs: It's about ethics in video game journalism!

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
7 months ago#2
Colorado was my fave mission. If I recall, one of the four-wheeler keys are near a shack (maybe inside) right at the compound's front gate, near where the default spawnpoint is. Pretty easy to miss. Had a lot of fun/annoyance trying to do the challenge where you dump all four of the targets into the slurry pit.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
7 months ago#3
Agreed, it was my favorite mission. I hated Morocco personally.
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
7 months ago#4
Yeah, Marrakesh was my least-fave job, too. It got a bit better when I went through and did all the opportunities, learning the ins and outs, though. I think part of the reason I didn't like it is because there's nine billion civilians walking around and it's harder to be super secretive. It doesn't help that many of the best places to nab victims -- like alleys and desolate shopfronts -- usually have armed guards nearby.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: BulletsOfLiquid

BulletsOfLiquid
7 months ago#5
This is my first Hitman game and to be honest I'm not too thrilled with it. Not really a stealth action game as more of a people watching, NPC stalking game. It's satisfying to have a smooth kill on your target though. I see the appeal but I guess MGS spoiled me in terms of stealth espionage action.
If you do a lot of dirt, you wake up with sand in the sheets...
PSN:XxGfHxX

User Info: KingKit2k10

KingKit2k10
7 months ago#6
StabbyAppleton posted...
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bye Scrub
All we are is just farts in the wind.
PSN - kingkit2k10

User Info: StabbyAppleton

StabbyAppleton
6 months ago#7
KingKit2k10 posted...
StabbyAppleton posted...

Bye Scrub

Awwwww someone got triggered. Poor wittle gamer.
Let me repeat this for the SJWs: It's about ethics in video game journalism!

User Info: Asbel__Lhant

Asbel__Lhant
6 months ago#8
StabbyAppleton posted...
KingKit2k10 posted...
StabbyAppleton posted...

Bye Scrub

Awwwww someone got triggered. Poor wittle gamer.

That’s pretty ironic. Coming from someone that sucks so bad at a wittle game that they rage quit and came here just to cry about it.
Insert something here.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. The Colorado mission pretty much turned me off the game
  • Post New Message