• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Finished the final test and the trophy popped up but

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
7 months ago#1
Why does it say "you should complete the final test before accessing this content" when I want to start Paris mission

I've completed all the prologue though, but nothing is recorded as done

Why?

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
7 months ago#2
Did you do it online?

Sadly offline doesn't record anything. My biggest gripe with this amazing game.
"You're not Friedrich!" --Famous Last Words: Medal of Honor

movuzzo
7 months ago#3
thecatsix posted...
Did you do it online?

Sadly offline doesn't record anything. My biggest gripe with this amazing game.

Sometimes it connects, sometimes it don't
My PS4 is too far from the wifi

If that's just a record then it's okay as long as I can continue the game without problem

Thanks for taking your time

thecatsix
7 months ago#4
Have you tried a nano powerline?

I had the same problem with my PS4 being too far from the Wifi.

The nano powerlines you plug one into route, and one from ethernet of PS4 into another outlet. My PS4's connection got 7 times stronger!

Check it out. A friend showed me them, and now I can play Battlefield and other online games.

movuzzo
7 months ago#5
thecatsix posted...

The nano powerlines you plug one into route, and one from ethernet of PS4 into another outlet. My PS4's connection got 7 times stronger!

Check it out. A friend showed me them, and now I can play Battlefield and other online games.

Nope, just googled that thing though.
Is that the same thing such as router point / wifi extender?
or I have to plug the ethernet from PS4 to nano powerline and also the ethernet from my router to the second nano powerline?
Does that mean I need two ethernets?

Thanks for the info

thecatsix
7 months ago#6
movuzzo posted...
thecatsix posted...

or I have to plug the ethernet from PS4 to nano powerline and also the ethernet from my router to the second nano powerline?

Thanks for the info

Yes, you need two ethernet cords.

You plug an ethernet into the router and one nano, and connect it to a wall socket. Connect your PS4 ethernet to the other nano and plug that one into a wall socket.

The nanos have to go directly into the wall socket, not a powerstrip. Then it uses the powerlines in your house to run the data faster than wifi.

I have one for my PC, one for the PS4, and they both go through the same one connected to the router with no problems.

My wifi was something like 5mbps. With the nano powerline it's 35mbps. Way better ping too.

movuzzo
7 months ago#7
thecatsix posted...
movuzzo posted...
thecatsix posted...

Thanks for the info

Yes, you need two ethernet cords.

You plug an ethernet into the router and one nano, and connect it to a wall socket. Connect your PS4 ethernet to the other nano and plug that one into a wall socket.

The nanos have to go directly into the wall socket, not a powerstrip. Then it uses the powerlines in your house to run the data faster than wifi.

I have one for my PC, one for the PS4, and they both go through the same one connected to the router with no problems.

My wifi was something like 5mbps. With the nano powerline it's 35mbps. Way better ping too.

Sounds great, man!
Gonna buy that this weekend
Thank you very much

thecatsix
7 months ago#8
You're are welcome!

Always happy to help a fellow gamer.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Finished the final test and the trophy popped up but