• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Re-hooked

User Info: shintenshi

shintenshi
11 months ago#1
Back into the game and obsessed. Anyone else?

I am still constantly amazed by how many variations there is for each stage. Absolutely an astounding game, can’t wait for the second one.

User Info: CountDog

CountDog
11 months ago#2
I still want to play this game a lot more, but its pretty far back in the line up. I only got to master the training facility and paris, before I became distracted by other games.
http://kinomania.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg
http://verleih.polyfilm.at/how_arnold_won_the_west/arnold%20thumbs%20up.jpg

shintenshi
11 months ago#3
CountDog posted...
I still want to play this game a lot more, but its pretty far back in the line up. I only got to master the training facility and paris, before I became distracted by other games.

That’s exactly what stopped me from playing this game back in 2016, but once I got back into the game, it just clicked! The amount of effort the team put in for smart and diverse strategic play is like no game I have played before and this entry strikes a good balance between the gameplay and the story as well. So I employ you to give it a bit more time, you won’t be disappointed. Now to get onto all the other games I never got to finish or even start.

User Info: Dtoohey

Dtoohey
11 months ago#4
The good thing about the episodic nature is that you can play a level for a while and then put it down for a few months and pick up with a whole new location and it feels fresh and you dont' really need to remember anything from the previous location.
BabaBooey to ya all!

User Info: CountDog

CountDog
11 months ago#5
Yeah I'm playing other games right now but I do plan to play Hitman sooner than later.

Hitman 2 is way down the line. Though from what I've seen it looks really good.
http://kinomania.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg
http://verleih.polyfilm.at/how_arnold_won_the_west/arnold%20thumbs%20up.jpg

shintenshi
11 months ago#6
Dtoohey posted...
The good thing about the episodic nature is that you can play a level for a while and then put it down for a few months and pick up with a whole new location and it feels fresh and you dont' really need to remember anything from the previous location.

Yeah, it gave us enough to play with while also ensuring there were more to look forward to. Love the Elusive Kills, too, keeping the game fresh. Unfortunately, not everyone liked the episodic structure. I guess everyone likes to binge, haha. It seems Season 2 is doing away with that but still keeping it fresh, which is great.

shintenshi
11 months ago#7
CountDog posted...
Yeah I'm playing other games right now but I do plan to play Hitman sooner than later.

Hitman 2 is way down the line. Though from what I've seen it looks really good.

Yeah, Hitman 1 is so deep, the more I play, the more I find. It’s amazing.

Season 2 is looking like an even greater improvement. The Miami and Colombia stages look fantastically detailed, even more nuanced than Season 1. Definitely looking forward to it.

User Info: greeeeenfox

greeeeenfox
11 months ago#8
Yea I picked it back up last week. I am hooked again as well. Love the Hitman games so much.

Will be trying to complete as many of the unbeaten challenges as I can before H2 drops.
"Our enemies shall quake before us, we shall stomp on their faces and they shall know our fists!"

shintenshi
11 months ago#9
greeeeenfox posted...
Yea I picked it back up last week. I am hooked again as well. Love the Hitman games so much.

Will be trying to complete as many of the unbeaten challenges as I can before H2 drops.

I’ve been replaying the missions and they never get boring, very excited for the new Season 2.

The new trailer for Season 2 elusive kill starring Sean Bean looks amazing. It seems like they are going all out for the second installation.

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
10 months ago#10
I mastered each episode completely when they released, and later in Pro mode as well, so I was pretty much done, I recently did a short playthough of all 6 main missions to prepare for S2, and I was enjoying it so much again.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Re-hooked
  • Topic Archived