Subdue the PI

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Subdue the PI

User Info: Ebak_the_cat

Ebak_the_cat
1 year ago#1
How on earth do you subdue the PI without getting detected. Every time I catch him near one of those dumpsters in a prime position to be subdued, a civilian either decides to take a stroll into the tunnel and see me in the middle of subduing him, or I can see the civilian and I lose my opportunity to take him out.
3DS FC: 1220 - 6765 - 9762
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.

User Info: crb41185

crb41185
1 year ago#2
Hmm I just pounced on him as soon as he entered the tunnel, took his clothes and stashed him on first attempt. I even waited around afterwards and no one walked through for a while.

User Info: baueris24

baueris24
1 year ago#3
If you wait till he gets by the well by the church, he makes another phone call. After this phone call, he goes into a nearby bathroom. You can subdue him in here and dump his body without getting spotted.
(message deleted)

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
1 year ago#5
baueris24 posted...
If you wait till he gets by the well by the church, he makes another phone call. After this phone call, he goes into a nearby bathroom. You can subdue him in here and dump his body without getting spotted.

Yeah, this is how i did it too.
PS4 - Because it's the next gen console i'm currently the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs.

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 year ago#6
PS4Warrior posted...
baueris24 posted...

Yeah, this is how i did it too.

Patience and observation are rewarded in Hitman games. I think of them as Puzzle games disguised as Action games.
HE'S WATCHING YOU

User Info: BlackMetalisWar

BlackMetalisWar
1 year ago#7
^ Yeah, what he said.

But if you just want to get the opportunity over with, just save scum it.
Thank You Based God!

User Info: Biocide69

Biocide69
1 year ago#8
BenjaMan64 posted...
I think of them as Puzzle games disguised as Action games.

Well said
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman
  3. Subdue the PI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived