• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. I feel like battlefield is becoming more like CoD.

User Info: Xano1234

Xano1234
6 years ago#1
Battlefield 2142 was my first BF game. While not perfect, it had a sense of balance to it.

You couldn't Sprint 24/7 because I think there was a stamina meter. And you couldn't spray and pray. The rifles were good but couldn't put snipe snipers usually. LMGs were great in prone but extremely innacurate otherwise.

Now the game feels like everyone runs and sprints constantly, and when they get fired at they just hip around and turn around and spray you.

I shouldn't be getting sprayed down by SMGs at like 50m+. When I say spray, I literally mean spraying. I don't see anyone burst firing, all I see is people holding down the trigger on every firefight.

The semi auto marksman rifles seem completely useless when it takes 4 to 5 shots just to kill someone when they can burst you down with spray in less than a second.

Battlefield used to be about teamwork and big battlegrounds. Now it just seems like CoD with fancier physics. I feel like the skill of the game has been removed for the casuals to spray and do well in.
Really feelin it
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. I feel like battlefield is becoming more like CoD.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A