• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. The lack of activity on this board is discouraging.

User Info: dubfire

dubfire
6 years ago#1
I mean the BF3 and BF4 boards were in the top 10 for quite sometime at the heights of their popularity. I am on the fence about buying this game but the lack of any talk here about it is really pushing me away.
Battle.net - Dubfire33
PSN - D31T3Y

User Info: Syco_Clown

Syco_Clown
6 years ago#2
I would suggest checking out the Hardline subreddit.
Obscure Creations

User Info: Darkmoonchild08

Darkmoonchild08
6 years ago#3
I'd scoop it.

User Info: KMacz31

KMacz31
6 years ago#4
check the BFH stats page...not much ppl playing this on PC. I played the beta, and wanted to like this game, but just couldn't. I imagine this will go on sale for PC soon or else the MP popln will die down

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
6 years ago#5
Idk it seems like people are loving the game in matches I have played. I am having fun. I think the price turns people off. I am hoping they do a spring sale and knock money off of primemium. But with that said I think it is a fun game.
Video games are awesome :D

User Info: mgsfreak1688

mgsfreak1688
6 years ago#6
EA is on their way to destroying another series. *applause*
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, RE HD Remake, Guild Wars 2, Elite:D, & CS:GO
Waiting For: MGSV:TPP, Killing Floor 2

User Info: Deedubau

Deedubau
6 years ago#7
Who cares this is a fun game and I think I prefer infantry based combat over tanks.
(message deleted)

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
6 years ago#9
dubfire posted...
I mean the BF3 and BF4 boards were in the top 10 for quite sometime at the heights of their popularity. I am on the fence about buying this game but the lack of any talk here about it is really pushing me away.

By your logic, CSGO should be a dead game because their respective GameFAQs board is dead. Then you check Steam and see 400K+.

Lol.
"I called it a handful of hours before it happened!"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. The lack of activity on this board is discouraging.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A