• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. So, hows the game? Is it glitchy and unoptimized?

User Info: Critcal50

Critcal50
6 years ago#1
Ive been hoping for this game but dont want to spend $60 like I did with BF4 to not be able to play a game smoothly.
MSI GTX 770 | AMD FX 8350 | Corsair 650w | Corsair Vengeance 4 x 2 GB RAM

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 years ago#2
Yeah I'd like to know the general consensus on its playability, its $90 for game+premium on GMG right now so seriously considering getting it.
Sabertooth Z87|i5-4670k@4.2Ghz|CM Hyper 212 Evo|Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB|EVGA GTX 980|Crucial MX100 256GB|1TB HDD|Corsair RM1000W 80+ Gold|CM Storm Stryker

User Info: Nytegard

Nytegard
6 years ago#3
It actually runs fairly well, and haven't noticed any real bugs atm. I think the main reason everyone's giving it lower than usual reviews is that it should have been an expansion pack instead of a new game.

User Info: fuzzypuffsdude

fuzzypuffsdude
6 years ago#4
The Game runs great haven't had any issues, loads quicker compared to bf4 and for once the SP is good
There is always pie!!!

User Info: Critcal50

Critcal50
6 years ago#5
Im actually surprised. Perhaps EA is learning they shouldnt set impossible due dates.
Next goal: Down with overload of DLC and more content in base game.
MSI GTX 770 | AMD FX 8350 | Corsair 650w | Corsair Vengeance 4 x 2 GB RAM

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
6 years ago#6
Runs really well for me. I have seen some bugs online like a match not rewarding the crimnals for completing the heist. But they should fix that soon right? I think EA is improving as a company. They did 2 betas for this game so they clearly wanted Visceral to succeed. I hope EA does the same with battlefront and they don't just try to rush it to capture the Star Wars movie hype. I would recommend this game to my friends.
Video games are awesome :D

User Info: Dr_Havok

Dr_Havok
6 years ago#7
Game runs super smooth so far and no bugs I have noticed.
X79 Sabertooth | i7 4820 OC'd @ 4.5GHz | GTX 970 SLI | CorsairVengeance 4x4GB | SSD 500GB | HDD 2TB | Blu-ray | Win7x64 | 850W PSU
XBL: Dr Havok PSN: CraziGuy

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
6 years ago#8
It's running amazing for me at 60 fps.
"I called it a handful of hours before it happened!"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: LouisvilleXV

LouisvilleXV
6 years ago#9
I max it without a problem.
i5 4690k | Sapphire R9 285 | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI | 8GB G.Skill Ares | EVGA 600B | 1TB WD Black | EVGA Torq X10 | Corsair K70 | Windows 8.1 | CM Storm Enforcer

User Info: Darkmoonchild08

Darkmoonchild08
6 years ago#10
no issues thus far. Better than Bf4
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. So, hows the game? Is it glitchy and unoptimized?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A