• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. Everyone seems disappointed...

User Info: MELENTIA

MELENTIA
6 years ago#1
I can't blame them. All the feedback I'm seeing is negative. If you don't like it do us all a favor and don't buy it. Don't be one of those guys who was disappointed in the beta and still purchases it at retail out of boredom. If you purchase this crap you just increase the chances of another crap sequel.

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
6 years ago#2
I never really played the other Battlefields as much with my 360/ xbox one but I've been playing this beta on PC and really enjoying it. Not sure of the hate.
Intel Atom 1.10GHz - 256MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: steker16

steker16
6 years ago#3
honestly. i really liked hardline. for me it took out the things i didnt like about battlefield and kept the stuff i did.

whenever i played BF3 or BF4 i spent time trying to find matches that were NOT 64v64 with tanks every 5 feet. i know that was the point of the game but i enjoyed the slightly smaller matches with less emphasis on vehicles, which is what hardline seems to be from my time in the beta

User Info: Deedubau

Deedubau
6 years ago#4
I can't say this game is good or not good because I only played the first beta which probably wasn't anywhere near completion. But I will say that a lot of ea staff were asked to work on this game (when the other game failed, and studio was shunned, I forget the name) or they were out of the job.

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
6 years ago#5
I like it, the new Car mode was surprisingly fun and addicting I couldn't stop playing it, it gave Twisted Metal feels.
LOL - Gonk
I'm so 3008, you're so 2000 late :)
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield Hardline
  3. Everyone seems disappointed...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A