• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  3. Please Help - Can't Find Next Story Mission
JTStarkiller 7 years ago#1
Just finished Space Station Infestation and now I'm running around in the watchtower looking for the next story mission. I think I've checked every room and can't find out how to continue the story. I'm sure it's something ridiculously easy that I'm not doing. Any help? Thank you.
RedHoundXIII 7 years ago#2
I was in the same situation as you, I ended up looking for a guide online and found this, it's pretty helpful.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham/The_Big_Grapple
Just_a_loser 7 years ago#3
You can always start the next mission by simply "viewing the map" and finding the next highlighted mission on the galaxy map.
Your face looks like I need a beer.
JTStarkiller 7 years ago#4
Thanks, guys. Will try this tonight. Yeah, I should've mentioned that I clicked the touchpad and went to the map, and Big Grapple was the only one I could find, but it wouldn't let me start it. Thanks for the walkthrough.
BlueEyes4477 7 years ago#5
another easy way to find the next mission is to look at your trophy collection.
"Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who followed him." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
PSN: obe4477
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  3. Please Help - Can't Find Next Story Mission
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Gold Brick GlitchSCCAN8528/24/2019

GameFAQs Q&A