You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/TAR/BB off-season topic: More celebs and more returnees!

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#1
With Survivor:David vs. Goliath in the books, where do you rank it? - Results (35 votes)
#1 - new best season!
2.86% (1 vote)
#2--10 - excellent!
57.14% (20 votes)
#11-19 - above average
28.57% (10 votes)
#20-29 - below average
5.71% (2 votes)
#30-36 - bad
0% (0 votes)
#37 - new worst season
5.71% (2 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Celebs, TAR Reality Showdown and Survivor returnees on the horizon!
darkx
Score: There goes bracket

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#2
So I've done some digging and apparently the spoiler that was going around about contraband involved Mike bringing and using THC, which may have helped him perform in challenges. There seemed to be a rumor going around that he had actually won out on the island and CBS was going to have the jury revote in order to prevent that, which probably explains why they showed the clips of the jury voting like they normally do in final words (remember how this piqued my interest? I just KNEW it was fishy!).

Oh and for the record the above "spoiler" is still a rumor at this point. Apparently the castaways are vehemently denying it.

Also Russell Hantz claims to know from an "inside source" that it's true, meaning it's probably false.
darkx
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: FBike1

FBike1
4 weeks ago#3
The "contraband" story seems to be false from the looks of it. Just a bad attempt to stir up controversy.
Board 8's #1 Comic Book Villain
*Leader of the Bravely Brigade*

User Info: mcflubbin

mcflubbin
4 weeks ago#4
I watched the finale with my family last night and my sister was commenting on the finalists' outfits and she said "Why does Nick look like he's ready to do some purging?" and that s*** had me cracking up.
It's not so impossible!

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
4 weeks ago#5
Underleveled posted...
Also Russell Hantz claims to know from an "inside source" that it's true, meaning it's probably false.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was secondhand from Jimbo the Hutt.
I should stop changing signatures.

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#6
Vegas was saying that it was never the winner doing it. Honestly, I'm still calling bulls*** on all accounts. How do you even sneak that stuff out there? Also, he only won one challenge.
Eaed

User Info: GTM

GTM
4 weeks ago#7
no sia money
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and wrestling

User Info: DoctorBIind

DoctorBIind
4 weeks ago#8
Lame finish.

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#9
Check out @stephenfishbach’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/stephenfishbach/status/1075830870978846720?s=09
Eaed

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#10
#bump#
darkx
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/TAR/BB off-season topic: More celebs and more returnees!