• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 53: lolbio... is actually good now?!

User Info: I_hate_Syldra

I_hate_Syldra
1 month ago#1
With Bio Wodin coming in October along with a chain and other new relics along with a 6* Ultros Magicite you can purchase in Kite's shop, Bio is finally legit after half a decade of being a joke!

Or you can just use Kefka sync and kill Bio Wodin with basically that alone.

Enlir's spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/edit#gid=938172420

MisterP's pdf:
http://happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Maelstrom-High Stakes-Savage Thunderbolt-Savage Aeroja-Savage Thunderstorm

User Info: LordoftheMorons

LordoftheMorons
4 weeks ago#2
XV: 1/3, Iris USB2

First healing SB for the realm, so that's helpful!
Congrats to azuarc, GotD2 Guru champ!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#3
We have maintenance Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I'm definitely looking forward to the Labyrinth rotation and getting a bunch of FFIV equipment. Even though they left off the best characters, Golbez and Rosa will get equipment I'll use. I'm assuming there's only one version of the boss, not physical and magical, right?
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#4
Another 2/3, another Mog ball
Ardyn USB (dupe), Noctis LBO

My Noctis absolutely needed a finisher to launch after Sync and AASB, so this is great.
Yep you can use mixed parties for Armor Construct, and there's only one version. Most people are probably gonna go mage anyway.

I did my sync selects for Garnet and Yuna. I still can't beat FFX Bahamut, hell for some reason I still can't even beat the stupid phase 2 mega flare yet somehow I managed to do it before! Freaking Lulu's damage is so bad I even got her HA out of frustration and her damage still sucks! I even tried bringing Rikku with ice imperils and Lulu still struggles to break cap in phase 2 even though Yuna and Braska can just fine. I'm always like 5% or less short of hitting the 40% safe zone.

Man I wish I had Seymour's awakening or sync, he'd probably be able to handle phase 2 a lot better with summons over Lulu's lousy witch abilites.
https://imgur.com/6AevF0Y
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: Scrappymatt10

Scrappymatt10
4 weeks ago#6
Exactly what game is this?
I thought it was ffbe because of of the five characters but when i downloaded it, it didnt look like it
<::::::::::::::||:|xx[|)
(|]xxx[|:|];;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#7
Record Keeper is a different game. Not really sure what to say about it, if you have any specific questions we can try to answer (or check the game message board). Definitely give it a try, you basically fight battles with teams of FF characters.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: LordoftheMorons

LordoftheMorons
4 weeks ago#8
XIV: 1/3, Ysayle USB

Afaik this USB is pretty good, but I don't have anything else for her
Congrats to azuarc, GotD2 Guru champ!

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#9
Yeah, her USB isn't bad, but we're kinda past the point where damage USBs were relevant.

I was thinking about skipping XIV since I've actually already sub-30'd its Bahamut, but the characters can still be relevant for Labyrinth bosses.

1/3 Alph Sync (the dps one)
That was on my list of wanted relics, so it's another big hit.
Her USB is still relevant. It's a decent for early phases if you only have 1 cap break and it's works great with her awakening. It helped me squeak a win on Nexus Enkidu. She has the meter to juggle her sync, awakening and USB thanks to her glint+ that gives her 1 bar.

Plus it gives her an extra shot at imperiling if you have her LMR.
https://imgur.com/6AevF0Y
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 53: lolbio... is actually good now?!
  • Post New Message