• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle Topic - 350 Million SR Celebration

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#1

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#2
Perfect title. Beat the TEQ stage. Just have AGL left somehow which I thought would be easier, but MUI AA RNG keeps f***ing me. If only his active was as good as superior LR SSBE

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#3
So it looks like we only went through 11 million stones from the Bulma event day 1. Which means me might actually get it for the full month if that rate keeps up.

swordz9
1 month ago#4
Until they arbitrarily increase it to like 30+M tomorrow! I am doubting the event lasts any longer than a week aka 70 stones, but it would be nice if it lasted a long time. Cleared all 5 types for Frieza minion stage. LR MUI sucks ass and that’s all. 90% friend one with 23 AA and not one additional SA. Literally outdone by Bardock lol

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
1 month ago#5
I have 50 stones, and I’m on the 1+1 step of the Frieza banner. So I could do that or wait for the LR Banner….. obviously Frieza is the much better use on paper, but my luck has been so bad on it I’m not sure what to do

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#6
Surely this time you’ll get him.

These banners are going to be way better than the LR banner anyway. Historically all the part 2 LRs end up being mostly useless in these big celebrations.

swordz9
1 month ago#7
It’s a gamble either way, but at least the Frieza banner has guaranteed better featured units. What the hell is the LR banner gonna have? Probably a bunch of random Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta cards and maybe having to resort to some non-DFE Friezas to fill out the banner

swordz9
1 month ago#8
The extreme enemy version of the new event feels a lot easier.

Legendary Existence cleared

EZA Transforming Goku
LR MUI
EZA INT UI
EZA PHY UI
STR Namek Goku (never even transformed lol)
AGL Bardock
Friend LR INT SS Goku

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#9
Turns out there are a lot of good Gokus.

swordz9
1 month ago#10
Super Saiyans cleared too.

LR STR SV
EZA PHY Kid Trunks
EZA AGL Goten
TEQ Kid Trunks
INT Goten
LR GoBros
Friend LR INT Goku

I killed FP Frieza on the second turn….it ended so damn fast. Faster than all the others somehow.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. DBZ Dokkan Battle Topic - 350 Million SR Celebration
  • Post New Message