• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. All-Purpose Wrestling Topic Part 507: The Peacemaker's Here

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
2 months ago#1
And he's somewhat visible
*Fastbreak Intensifies*
PSN TehScurr Switch friend code SW-5264-0547-1806

User Info: NominateMoogles

NominateMoogles
2 months ago#2
Was that the first World Title to be won by a crossbody since the first Starrcade?

I can’t think of a single one

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
2 months ago#3
WWE could at least be a little more subtle about the Charlotte 16 title any% run.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

NominateMoogles
2 months ago#4
FFDragon posted...
WWE could at least be a little more subtle about the Charlotte 16 title any% run.

I’m actually mad they made it 11 time instead of 14 time. (She’s actually 12 time, no one considers the Diva title one). just get this over with as fast as possible, don’t bring her number down please.

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
2 months ago#5
Counterpoint: No one wants to acknowledge Bo Dallas as a world champion.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus

NominateMoogles
2 months ago#6
FFDragon posted...
Counterpoint: No one wants to acknowledge Bo Dallas as a world champion.

Counter-counter point.

I don’t want to live in a world where Sami Zayn isn’t one.

User Info: paulg235

paulg235
2 months ago#7
NominateMoogles posted...
I’m actually mad they made it 11 time instead of 14 time. (She’s actually 12 time, no one considers the Diva title one). just get this over with as fast as possible, don’t bring her number down please.
I mean, isn't Ric Flair the same deal? I'm pretty sure his total reigns is arguably 18 or more. Maybe they REALLY want Charlotte's accolades to be consistent with her father's legacy!

(Also, I think they legitimately want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible given that she's in her mid 30s now and they may be worried that she will try to start having kids sooner or later.)
PaulG235 | Finished in the Top 2 of GotD2010's Second Chance Bracket
Sadly, there are no second chances in the Guru, azuarc doesn't need one.
(edited 2 months ago)

NominateMoogles
2 months ago#8
paulg235 posted...
I mean, isn't Ric Flair the same deal? I'm pretty sure his total reigns is arguably 18 or more. Maybe they REALLY want Charlotte's accolades to be consistent with her father's legacy!

(Also, I think they legitimately want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible given that she's in her mid 30s now and they may be worried that she will try to start having kids sooner or later.)

so if they want to get it out of the way as soon as possible, don’t bring her number down. Keep it high.

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
2 months ago#9
Oh hey MWC is back.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.

NominateMoogles
2 months ago#10
TheRock1525 posted...
Oh hey MWC is back.

I’m only here to nominate Moogles. But I did want to ask about the crossbody, cause I’ve never seen it win a World Championship since “A Flair for the Gold”
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. All-Purpose Wrestling Topic Part 507: The Peacemaker's Here
  • Post New Message