• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Definitive Ranking Of All Cases And Characters From Danganronpa 1/2

User Info: Suprak the Stud

Suprak the Stud
1 month ago#1
DEFINITIVE. Sorry if you disagree but this is the canon version of the rankings. I called it first so it counts.

I finished playing Danganronpa 2 in my playthrough topic and I am now doing the very hard business of ranking all the cases and characters from the first two games while I finish up Demons Souls prior to starting Ultra Despair Girls. I just finished playing Danganronpa 2 and finished a re-watch of the first game less than a month ago so everything is relatively fresh in my head. I have some fairly cookie cutter opinions but also some that will likely get me yelled at if I ever bump into the manifestation of the official Danganronpa fandom.

Feel free to post your rankings and/or yell at my bad opinions! Actually, scratch that second thing.

THE RANKINGS THUS FAR:

M&M In A Bowl Full Of Skittles Tier:
40) Toko Fukawa
39) Ultimate Imposter

Scrappy Doo Tier:
38) Teruteru Hanamura
37) Natsumi Kuzuryu
36) Hifumi Yamada
35) Sato

Drinking Almond Milk When I Thought It Was Supposed To Be Regular Milk Tier:
34) Monomi
33) Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
32) I'm debating between two characters so I can't even give a clue yet. This will either by my shortest write up or one of my longest, though.
Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: Anagaram

Anagaram
1 month ago#2
Tag
This is an alt.

User Info: UshiromiyaEva

UshiromiyaEva
1 month ago#3
Taggity
https://twitter.com/OocWTC/status/1348011667976699904?s=19

User Info: colliding

colliding
1 month ago#4
fuyuhiko so low means your list is trash. sorry friend, you screwed the pooch big time.
while you slept, the world changed

Suprak the Stud
1 month ago#5
Suprak the Stud posted...
DEFINITIVE.

Sorry man I don't make the rules.

Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: UshiromiyaEva

UshiromiyaEva
1 month ago#6
I already expressed my sadness for my #2 boi getting shafted
https://twitter.com/OocWTC/status/1348011667976699904?s=19

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
1 month ago#7
Please note: do not spoil in this topic. TC has not yet played UDG/V3/watched 3.
[Brackets.] - Current and ongoing games: FFXIV, Vermintide 2, League of Legends, Warframe. Streaming soon on Twitch

Suprak the Stud
1 month ago#8
Oh duh. Thanks for posting that. I forgot to mention that in the first post but yes no later spoilers please!
Moops?

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#9
Tag
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
1 month ago#10
tag

Monomi too high
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Definitive Ranking Of All Cases And Characters From Danganronpa 1/2
  • Post New Message