• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#31
She and Qiqi have location techs.
Video Game Music Contest 14 champion: Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Endeavour

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#32
I was aware Qiqi could find Liyue materials and Klee could find Mondstadt ones. I had no idea there was a character who could display ore locations though.

azuarc
1 month ago#33
I didn't know that about Klee.
Well f***.

Didn't log in for like 10 days so I'm going to miss out on 5 summons as most I can reach in Day 5 before it goes away. Also seems Welkin ticks down even when you don't log in which makes sense given how other games operate with similar schemes but still feels like you're getting f***ed by not getting what you paid for.

azuarc
1 month ago#35
s***teredElysium posted...
Also seems Welkin ticks down even when you don't log in which makes sense given how other games operate with similar schemes but still feels like you're getting f***ed by not getting what you paid for.

Are you sure? That's not the understanding I had of how it worked.

User Info: SovietOmega

SovietOmega
1 month ago#36
Pretty sure that Welkin delivers everything you would have gotten up to a month's worth? I've not needed to test it out, but for it not to give what it should would be pretty scummy indeed.
There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out
azuarc posted...
Are you sure? That's not the understanding I had of how it worked.

I only had 20 days of welkin left when I logged in today. I don't know what it was the last time I logged in but for sure it wasn't that low, it was like 27-31 range as I did double Welkin during Ganyu. I could work it out from my PSN receipts I'm sure.

Now it's possible it gave me more than the 90 it said it gave me, I didn't check. I don't know how many primos I had before today but I could make a decent guess that would be well within the 600-900 I missed. I'll check when I get home.

I know games I had played previously with a similar system you just lost the login bonus for that day if you didn't log in.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: foolm0r0n

foolm0r0n
1 month ago#38
Can you register a login using your phone or a website or something?
_foolmo_
he says listen to my story this maybe are last chance
Not sure, I play on PS5

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
1 month ago#40
Phones have a way to log in, since you can play on them, but my understanding is that you can't sync a PS4/PS5 account to a PC/mobile account, they have to be separate.
"Let's all go play nagasaki. We can all get vaporized. Hold my hand, let's turn to ash. I'll see you on the other side."
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.
  • Post New Message