• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.
Made my first two pulls on the character banner since pulling Ganyu. I got Ningguang (C2) and Bennett (C0)...welp, back to hoarding

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/6921/rinoa1d.jpg
"Rinoa...Even if you end up as the world's enemy. I'll...I'll be your knight."

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#22
5/5 lanterns released. Gimme the loot.
dilateDChemist
Last minute changes killed my bracket - still would've got destroyed by azuarc

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#23
Woo 5/5 lanterns and Tower Defense mode cleared. Guess I can take it easy for the rest of the event now! Can also use the time to clear the character quests for Ganyu and Childe along with doing this Dainsleif quest.

User Info: foolm0r0n

foolm0r0n
1 month ago#24
Also after getting Fischl I realized she has the exact same model and animations as Barbara. And Noelle too for that matter.

Amber and Xiangling are almost the same but the slightest bit different height.
_foolmo_
he says listen to my story this maybe are last chance

swordz9
1 month ago#25
Childe quest beated. When does the special Leyline thing happen again? Easy to get lost in all the updates, but I need more Exp books for all these characters

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#26
foolm0r0n posted...
Also after getting Fischl I realized she has the exact same model and animations as Barbara. And Noelle too for that matter.

Amber and Xiangling are almost the same but the slightest bit different height.

I don’t know about animations but I have noticed that the models for all male, female, and loli’s are the same w/ little tweaks with heights and proportionates. All characters basically has the same running animations.

swordz9 posted...
Childe quest beated. When does the special Leyline thing happen again? Easy to get lost in all the updates, but I need more Exp books for all these characters

February 26 - March 5

I’m at 6.5 mil, would like to be at 10 mil. I’ll need to get EXP books for Hu Tao though.
dilateDChemist
(edited 1 month ago)

swordz9
1 month ago#27
Guess in the meantime it will be bosses and artifact domains for me. Still don’t have a satisfying set for anyone. Got a cool Witch one with a Crit Damage main...and 4 substats that were entirely HP and DEF effectively making it worthless :(
Fischl and Amber are pretty much identical, though Fischl's personality does come out after some of her attacks.
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/6921/rinoa1d.jpg
"Rinoa...Even if you end up as the world's enemy. I'll...I'll be your knight."

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#29
I’ve been sleeping on Ning’s ore finding passive.
dilateDChemist

swordz9
1 month ago#30
SwiftyDC posted...
I’ve been sleeping on Ning’s ore finding passive.

Oh? I got her from the exchange so I didn’t even know she had this.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.
  • Post New Message