• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#121
Luckily for me, spooky Hu Tao did not visit me with any spooks, so I am up to C1 spending my total of about 20k primos. I only got a single XQ, and would have appreciated some more, but can't complain.
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#122
Sceptilesolar posted...
Luckily for me, spooky Hu Tao did not visit me with any spooks, so I am up to C1 spending my total of about 20k primos. I only got a single XQ, and would have appreciated some more, but can't complain.

I wanted some Xiangling Cs since she’s C3. Didn’t get a single one in close to 80 pulls. Maybe next time

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#123
On that note are these weapons any good/who is the best character to use them with if so?

The Widsith
Favonius Codex
Dragon’s Bane

The Widsith sounds neat since it says it plays a theme song and they do different effects
s***teredElysium posted...
Well f***.

Didn't log in for like 10 days so I'm going to miss out on 5 summons as most I can reach in Day 5 before it goes away. Also seems Welkin ticks down even when you don't log in which makes sense given how other games operate with similar schemes but still feels like you're getting f***ed by not getting what you paid for.

Can now confirm you do not get Welkin bonus if you don't log in. Logged in today and Welkin now down to 10 days. In total I've missed ~20 days of Welkin so 1800 primos. I definitely had 2k+ primos previously and now I have 2434 so impossible for me to have gotten 1800 primos

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
1 month ago#125
Ugh I can't decide if I want to go for C1 Hu Tao or Staff Of Homa.
"Let's all go play nagasaki. We can all get vaporized. Hold my hand, let's turn to ash. I'll see you on the other side."
Skyward Pride from my pity (77) on normal summon (is it any good?)

Jean, Xiangling, Xingqiu from first 10 pull on Hu Tao. Pull 10-19 since Ganyu so super lucky

Xingqiu from next 10

Xingqiu from next 4 singles

Xingqiu C5, Xiangling C3.

Is Xingqiu worth C6'ing since he's in the store?

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#127
ShatteredElysium posted...

Is Xingqiu worth C6'ing since he's in the store?

He is, but I wouldn’t pay with starglitter.

dilateDChemist
Last minute changes killed my bracket - still would've got destroyed by azuarc

User Info: Master Moltar

Master Moltar
1 month ago#128
woo tao

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/7/2/AAC7iyAABjNk.jpg

two tao
Moltar Status: Beaten by azuarc
Contest Analysis Crew Archives: http://thecrew.speedrunwiki.com/

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#129
Master Moltar posted...
woo tao

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/7/2/AAC7iyAABjNk.jpg

two tao

Wow! Congrats!
dilateDChemist
Last minute changes killed my bracket - still would've got destroyed by azuarc

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#130
swordz9 posted...
75th aka my first single got me Diluc...nooooo, but hey he’s good and new so I don’t mind it.

Got Hu Tao on my 77th I think.

So you got her 2 pulls into the next pity cycle? That's pretty great.

swordz9 posted...
Kinda sad I didn’t get a single Xiangling since mine would benefit from C4, but oh well she will appear more times in the future.

Wish I could trade you mine. I was already at C6 when I got her today.

ShatteredElysium posted...
Skyward Pride from my pity (77) on normal summon (is it any good?)

It is, but I assume you were hoping for something more functional if you're not immediately going "hey, I can use that on my Diluc/Razor!"

And on the note of your Xingqiu pulls, I took Chongyun from Stand By Me because I didn't own him. Now he's C3.
Video Game Music Contest 14 champion: Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Endeavour
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Genshin Impact Topic 6: Everybody ask who Tao, but nobody ask how's Tao.
  • Post New Message