• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
2 months ago#31
you can give me a link or file and i'll reupload it
You shine, and make others shine just by being near them.

User Info: Raetsel_Lapin

Raetsel_Lapin
2 months ago#32
If you'd like, that would be more convenient for me, thank you. PM'd you the link.
Temporary Signature

NFUN
2 months ago#33
It turns out I had that Godzilla song saved in my reuploads folder under a weird different name already. wild

NFUN
2 months ago#34
So Google Sheets is the worst software in history and has completely f***ed up my document. While I work up the motivation to fix this, please enjoy the chaos that it is at the moment

User Info: Prody Parrot

Prody Parrot
2 months ago#35
SDVX IV - l
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNFSQ1CN0k

beatmandia 19 - F -cosMo@??P Remix-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmkRoC2BaX0

NFUN
2 months ago#36
NFUN posted...
How aggressively should I post songs? I could finish this before VGMC noms start, which would include very rapid rankings (of course, many songs I had difficulty finding anything to say about, but ranking super fast would preclude me expanding write-ups as the topic progressed)
Any other takes? I'd be doing on average 10 songs/day with this, though the upper tiers would progress slower

User Info: Arti

Arti
2 months ago#37
10 songs per day is perfectly fine
http://backloggery.com/articuno2001/sig.gif
azuarc may not know the strength of songs in VGMC, but he conquered the guru in Game of the Decade 2! Congrats!

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
2 months ago#38
Be as aggressive as you feel you need to. You certainly won't finish at 10/day before VGMC.
Video Game Music Contest 14 champion: Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Endeavour

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
2 months ago#39
Post all 1000 at once as a continuous sequence of posts with no line breaks or formatting whatsoever.

Please don't do this
I didn't do guru this year but azuarc can be in my sig anyways.

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
2 months ago#40
It would be hilarious, though.

1000. Crazy Bus - Title Nominated by: Lefty This song is the worst thing ever conceived in the history of video gaming. 999. The Adventures of Rad Gravity - Title Nominated by: rwlh This song comes really close, though, like it were competing for the bottom slot. 998. Final Fantasy X-2 - A Thousand Words nominated by: somebody I really wanted to put this at #1000 because holy crap is it bad and there would have been a beautiful dichotomy with having 1000 words at #1000, but as much as I might be all about the memes, I couldn't justify putting it below those other two. 997. ...
Video Game Music Contest 14 champion: Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Endeavour
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?
  • Post New Message