• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
3 months ago#21
WickIebee posted...
These are some random as f*** nominations I made. I think I nominated a game that didn't have a song prior to my post.

I probably made that same comment the first time you attempted to do this but then had things come up.
You used a randomizer for some of your noms
You shine, and make others shine just by being near them.

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
3 months ago#22
It looks like I had the wrong song title for Skygunner - To the Distant Sky whenever I nominated for this.

Either that or VGMDB has the wrong title now but I'm going to guess that isn't the case.
I didn't do guru this year but azuarc can be in my sig anyways.

User Info: PSI_NESS

PSI_NESS
3 months ago#23
Oh hey I remember nominating these.

What was it, a year ago? Years? I can't remember..

NFUN
3 months ago#24
PSI_NESS posted...
Oh hey I remember nominating these.

What was it, a year ago? Years? I can't remember..
bout two and a half

User Info: PSI_NESS

PSI_NESS
3 months ago#25
NFUN posted...
bout two and a half
Dang.

well good job finally following through!

NFUN
3 months ago#26
How aggressively should I post songs? I could finish this before VGMC noms start, which would include very rapid rankings (of course, many songs I had difficulty finding anything to say about, but ranking super fast would preclude me expanding write-ups as the topic progressed)

User Info: sergiocornaga

sergiocornaga
3 months ago#27
Gotta go fast!

NFUN
2 months ago#28
@Raetsel_Lapin
Godzilla - Before Level
Gauntlet: The Third Encounter - Untitled Track (lol good luck)

@Prody_Parrot
SDVX IV - l
beatmandia 19 - F -cosMo@??P Remix-

@MycroProcessor
RDZ - Oxygen Plant

User Info: Raetsel_Lapin

Raetsel_Lapin
2 months ago#29
Godzilla's OST has been completely removed. The closest is this "remastered version" that is horrible, but is a version of the right song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wbnrheOoNY

Gauntlet: The Third Encounter was reuploaded under the title of "Character Select":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ggc-qing8

...sound feels slightly off (I remember it being lower quality which added a harshness to it that I loved), but that could just be me forgetting how it sounded as I haven't listened to it for a while.
Temporary Signature

User Info: Raetsel_Lapin

Raetsel_Lapin
2 months ago#30
Actually, give me a bit of time and I'll see if I can reupload the Godzilla song myself. I have no idea why I nominated it, but I might as well try to get the actual song uploaded anyway.
Temporary Signature
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?
  • Post New Message