• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
3 months ago#11
There we go
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
I really messed up this contest, but azuarc gave it a Breath of fresh air

User Info: sergiocornaga

sergiocornaga
3 months ago#12
Sonic 3D is in the H section of the data sheet, presumably because it had a hyperlink. Also: "Zelda Cdi", "Zelda: The Twilight Princess".

User Info: UF8

UF8
3 months ago#13
perhaps i will also post my ranking topic sooner or later

i'm sure people still expect me to do that

User Info: Zigzagoon

Zigzagoon
3 months ago#14
i didn't nominate anything
~Silver_Ermine~
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r5hhXQbJ1rbct63o1_500.gif

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
3 months ago#15
sergiocornaga posted...
Sonic 3D is in the H section of the data sheet, presumably because it had a hyperlink. Also: "Zelda Cdi", "Zelda: The Twilight Princess".
Looking through bad nominations in total (including things I've fixed while ranking), it's very interesting that it's usually only a few people that can't seem to do it right...
You shine, and make others shine just by being near them.

User Info: sergiocornaga

sergiocornaga
3 months ago#16
More things: Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge - Wandering was made by A_Rival, not Jake Kaufman, DM DOKURO has different capitalization for the two Terraria Calamity Mod songs, there are three MOTHER 3s and one Mother 3... let me know if you want me to keep going with this sort of thing.

User Info: Arti

Arti
3 months ago#17
One Ace Attorney track is all the way up in the Js because it omits Phoenix Wright from its title.
Soul/SoulCalibur has three different franchises and are split on the game list due to one person not using the correct name of the series (no spaces).
There's franchises for Xeno, Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade (and the Xeno franchise includes songs from all of the games).
One Reflec Beat song is listed in the beatmania franchise but the rest are in their own franchise.
The Hatsune Miku songs have two different franchises despite all being from the same series. Same thing with Touhou.
One Danganronpa song has the franchise with different capital letters, creating another franchise split. Same thing with DOOM, inFamous, and The World Ends With You.
Bakamitai's composer is Mitsuharu Fukuyama. It's literally on the screen that pops up before the song starts!
http://backloggery.com/articuno2001/sig.gif
azuarc may not know the strength of songs in VGMC, but he conquered the guru in Game of the Decade 2! Congrats!

NFUN
3 months ago#18
I appreciate the corrections

NFUN
3 months ago#19
Arti posted...
Bakamitai's composer is Mitsuharu Fukuyama. It's literally on the screen that pops up before the song starts!
jfc rufus called it unknown??? it isn't like sega doesnt credit composers or release albums

User Info: WickIebee

WickIebee
3 months ago#20
These are some random as f*** nominations I made. I think I nominated a game that didn't have a song prior to my post.

I probably made that same comment the first time you attempted to do this but then had things come up.
I'll just go back to gifs. Not like the winner was gonna click my topic.
https://i.imgur.com/SXyi7uX.gifv
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NFUN Ranks 1000 VGM. Yes. For Real. I Promise. When Have I Ever Let You Down?
  • Post New Message