• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Danganronpa Spoiler Topic II: Everybody Loves Despair (Spoilers for Games/Anime)

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#41
The hamsters are a Chekhov's Gun. Obviously they were going to come into play at some point. I don't try to "read" the story and I could see that.
Video Game Music Contest 14 champion: Idola Phantasy Star Saga - Endeavour

User Info: Anagram

Anagram
1 month ago#42
I am probably going to write a Danganronpa fanfic after all. It'll be literally my first fanfic ever, but I have a dumb idea I want to explore and plenty of spare time.
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005

azuarc
1 month ago#43
I started spitballing something a couple days ago, completely pants-ed. Wrote 3500 words, I think. I haven't gone back to it, though. Maybe I should, but honestly I hadn't even gotten to Monokuma appearing...which I guess means technically I could make it not literally DR if I wanted to. I'd love to hear about your project, though, Anagram.

After a week or so of not touching it, I went back for a couple chapters of ITMLFY. Just about to read the chapter 5 trial.

Anagram
1 month ago#44
In Danganronpa IF, there's a moment when Junko says she's going to just erase everyone's minds and start the game over again, except Mukuro will have her mind totally wiped and be one of the group for real, and then they'll all learn the truth and hate her. She's obviously rescued and all of that, but I was thinking it might be neat to explore that idea.

I don't know a lot about DR fanfics, though, it's possible this idea has been done a billion times.

azuarc
1 month ago#45
So you're going to write an AU rather than an OC?

I did like how we got to know who Mukuro was in that story.

Anagram
1 month ago#46
Yeah, I don't really have all of the details planned out, but that's what I'm planning.

Anagram
1 month ago#47
Started my fanfic

Adult-ass man writing a fanfic wooooo

I am become Hifumi, destroyer of worlds

Anagram
1 month ago#48
Almost done with my prologue

Where do you even post a fanfic? Fanfiction.net?

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#49
That or https://archiveofourown.org/ generally
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: UshiromiyaEva

UshiromiyaEva
1 month ago#50
Ao3 is absolutely the go to place nowadays. Probably makes up for well over 90% of fic traffic.

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1335387212448350209?s=20

🤐
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Danganronpa Spoiler Topic II: Everybody Loves Despair (Spoilers for Games/Anime)
  • Post New Message