• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Offseason/Regular Season Topic

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
5 months ago#1
Figured might as well just label it both since the start is like a month away. Things are heating up! CP3 to the suns, harden linked to the nets, draft in a couple days, it's gonna be a whirlwind of a season.
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: Fastbreak

Fastbreak
5 months ago#2
Its coming fast!
*Fastbreak Intensifies*
*ScareChan Intensifies*
Orlando Magic community is so crazy right now. So many want us to do something for the sake of doing it even if it f***s us over in 2-3 years time

I want us to make some moves but not anything that will hamper us. I could see 1-2 of Fournier, Gordon, Vucevic being moved but our FO is so cautious I could also see them doing nothing

User Info: Fastbreak

Fastbreak
5 months ago#4
Okc won that trade with Oubre and Rubio imo, especially if they're trading Shroder
*Fastbreak Intensifies*
*ScareChan Intensifies*
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChisholmHolland/status/1328426859441369093

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
5 months ago#6
Stanley Johnson exercises his player option, the Raps got their guy.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
but azuarc was our Guru Champion!
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: changmas

changmas
5 months ago#7
as long as charlotte doesn't trade the #3 pick i'm fine with trading for westbrook. terry rozier + bismack biyombo and you've got yourself a deal, houston
The Artist Formerly Known as Hannyabal

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
5 months ago#8
Fastbreak posted...
Okc won that trade with Oubre and Rubio imo, especially if they're trading Shroder

I also think so

changmas posted...
as long as charlotte doesn't trade the #3 pick i'm fine with trading for westbrook. terry rozier + bismack biyombo and you've got yourself a deal, houston

I will be so butthurt if they trade #3. But yeah if we can not destroy ourselves to get westbrook I'm fine with it. I am worried about salary though, I don't want us to not be able to hang on to monk and graham down the line because of westbrook. We already got ****ed out of keeping kemba because we had friggin biyombo and batum on the books, we don't need more bad trades. I only want russ if we can still keep our young guys.
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: MZero

MZero
5 months ago#9
I think the Suns trade was a win-win. With Paul, we don't need Rubio anymore and Oubre was kind of the odd man out with Bridges and Johnson coming up and playing well in the bubble. We also kept 10 so I'm really hoping Hayes drops somehow because having him sit behind Paul for a few seasons would be potentially amazing

Edit: Also remember the Suns haven't made the playoffs since 2010 and are desperate!
MZero, to the extreme
I never saw azuarc coming, but he won the Guru!
(edited 5 months ago)
From what I heard, Nesmith is your guy at 10
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NBA Offseason/Regular Season Topic
  • Post New Message