• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Tompic 10: Killing the Farming Business

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#131
Awesome! Hoepfully it works out for you Tom.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#132
Increased productivity only applies on A) good mental health days B) that I don't spend recharging by binging vtubers. So far that's been a "pick maybe one" kinda situation >_>

Phoenix Unchained: Oh dang, I didn't realize how close we were to the end. Seems like a weird point in the story for that- we're gearing up to renew our journey but it doesn't feel like a climax.

Gunnerkrigg: Man it's been way too long between reading this uh what are we doing even. Whatever it was, we wrapped it up pretty quickly and did some pretty fun side story things. SPACEMONAUTS.
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Radiant wings as the skies rejoice, arise, and illuminate the morn.

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#133
And, with the Pandemic, along with cases rising in many states, things are not exactly in sync as they normally would be.

Don't forget to eventually get to S9E21 of FiM: Daring Doubt
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#134
Hey guess what came up in the rotation

MLP 9-21- Daring Doubt: ...This episode aged REAL weird in light of Recent Events with JKR. (and my dropping of ASoIaF) Setting that aside, this was a pretty strong episode I thought! Development and face turns for everybody, some good Fluttershy moments, and Rainbow Dash.

Phoenix Unchained: Beated. I was kinda right after all about the Harrier thing, lol. And it was a nice way to end. I'm not quite sure why we keep getting equine waifus but hey the unicorn seems entertaining and I hope she sticks around. I'd say this was pretty middle of the road; I'd be interested in continuing but I'm also not on pins and needles to get to the library for the next installment. Which is good because I'm probably back to rarely leaving my apartment :D;;

Dark Silvergun
4 weeks ago#135
What excellent timing there Tom!

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#136
Lucha 1-27- Ancient Medallions: Opener is Aerostar against the debuting Jack Evans, should be good! And it was, assuming you like the rather choreographed flippydoos as much as I do. Aerostar goes over the overly cocky Evans. (***1/2) Bit of a Mack/Ryck confrontation, and now there's...a 7-way, for the first of the Medallions! I know more about where this is going than has been shown, thanks to TEW, but it looks fun. There's a sequence between Penta and Fenix and I'd honestly kinda rather just watch that as a full match, nothing against some of these other people. Lots of crazy looking bumps here, geeze. If I liked Sexy Star I'd be annoyed at how little the dudes are selling for her. She breaks up a double pin at 3.1 lol. Penta with like a package piledriver and widow's peak or something on Sexy and Fenix, daggum. Fenix > Penta in a gloriously indy spotfest.

FE: End of Chapter 20 kicked my butt but I have ideas for next time. I gotta get over my habit of seeing three different fronts I could fight on and trying to split my forces to do all three at the same time ^^;;

wifebolo surprised me by going to the library and we dug out our boom box so hey
Phoenix Endangered: I am pleased with this recap- I always appreciate a chance to catch up even when I haven't been away long enough to need it.

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
4 weeks ago#137
It is still crazy to me that Penta and Fenix were secretly brothers during all that time.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

Dark Silvergun
3 weeks ago#138
So, this week, I'm actually going to attempt to acquire a PS5, which will probably have not the greatest chance of happening, but I'm going to try anyway.

As for other stuff, I haven't been focusing on a specific game as of late, I'm just kind of playing whatever grabs my attention on a specific day.

Also, over the last several weeks, I have been rewatching MLP:FiM once more, and after a few episodes each day, my next one is Inspiration Manifestation, the 23rd episode of Season 4.

Tom Bombadil
2 weeks ago#139
Nice!

Dark Silvergun
2 weeks ago#140
Thanks Tom!

Yesterday did not pan out for the PS5 hunt, it sold out minutes after it went up on many different sites I tried. Some even just straight up crashed due to the overwhelming volume of site traffic.

I'll keep trying back at random times, and maybe it might pop-up as a restock somewhere? We shall see.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Tompic 10: Killing the Farming Business
  • Post New Message