• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Phoenix-verse: A new(ish) crazy TEW mod

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#31
(Edward, Alphonse, and Mustang would probably suffice for FMA. I guess you need a villain too, so I guess The Father would be your best bet.)
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#32
Forgot FMA- probably give them the Death Note roster slots and some FAs

Trunks I don't know super well but I can probably fake it sure

Which of those besides Aizen would make a good heel? I'm thinking Ichigo and Rukia as the face reps

https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Radiant wings as the skies rejoice, arise, and illuminate the morn.

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#33
I mean Byakuya could start as a heel imo. He does in the series.

And Kenpachi us probably a tweener.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#34
Split off Revue Starlight, YYH, and Kenshin
Split "misc anime" into a shonen one and a cute girl slice of life one. who is ready for azumanga daioh main eventers
most of the rest of the suggestions will be taken I just haven't put them on the sheet yet
Disney is ready for feedback- rest of UK section to follow over the course of the day

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#35
Byakuya as a heel works, yeh.

...And if you're gonna have Mustang, I'd suggest *Lust*, but I dun wanna spend an FA suggestion on her.

tom I would've been offended if the best anime of all time wasn't main eventing

i am completely serious

on that note, I'd suggest the main character from Don Bluth's Anastasia as a FA, since it was the best Western animated film of the last 30 years but I can't really justify more than one rep

STILL COMPLETELY SERIOUS
"All the ornaments of your life can be small. But if you can step back and look at them all together, they can be quite dazzling." - zefrank1

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#36
IhatethisCPU posted...
...And if you're gonna have Mustang, I'd suggest *Lust*, but I dun wanna spend an FA suggestion on her.

I'll throw in a buncha FMA, worry ye not, just a question of who gets roster slots

also let's be real this is an Azumanga Daioh and Probably Other Stuff fed I'm with ya
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#37
:D :D :D :D yeeeeeeey
"All the ornaments of your life can be small. But if you can step back and look at them all together, they can be quite dazzling." - zefrank1

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#38
Oh boy! Cause I was worried about Greed/Ling getting cut but I didn't want to make an overwhelming amount of requests because I was a failure in doing my part. Byuaka is gonna be your heel rep because he is like your mid boss that later becomes ally similar to Vegeta.

Also if were gonna do a fair representation to DBZ. I would recommend getting assistance through Gohan, Piccolo, and Trunks. With each Saga villain represented for balance. (Freiza, Cell, and Buu) (you could even do altar egos for Buu to do Mr. Buu for his face gimmick)
Eaed

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#39
Also, I have bleach and FMA ideas if you need off-screen characters like Road Agents and announcers
Eaed

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#40
Actually Piccolo does a decent amount of one screen commentary during fights. He could definitely be a retired start color commentator
Eaed
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Phoenix-verse: A new(ish) crazy TEW mod
  • Post New Message