• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Phoenix-verse: A new(ish) crazy TEW mod

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#21
Who is Kuroneko?

You mean Capt Kuro? Get that s*** out asap lol.

Biggest villains are Blackbeard (who should really be the other rep now that I think about it), Croc, Doffy, and Big Mom imo.

And Buggy as the eternal comedy villain who should definitely be in.

So if its 4 reps make it Luffy, Zoro, Buggy, Blackbeard. Next I'd say add Nami and/or Sanji. Then Usopp. Then Croc/Doffy.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#22
I will.... refrain from opinions on Jump Force, but add Kurama to that list. Best YYH chara, personal opinion, and... largely untainted by Jump Force's failures.

...Sadly I have to agree with Maniac on the Aizen thing, my distaste for Aizen's worth, or lack thereof, as a character notwithstanding.

...Also either Frieza or Cell would work as the main heel for the DBZ rep, unless you're counting Vegeta as the main roster Heel.

...And okay *that* early in One Piece if we're still remembering Kuro of the Hundred Plans o-o'. ...And yeah that list for OP works, especially considerin' it's the only one of the big three still going.
"All the ornaments of your life can be small. But if you can step back and look at them all together, they can be quite dazzling." - zefrank1
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#23
Oh I hate Aizen. He was a super dumb villain with all his "part of my plan" nonsense and stupid powers.

I just saw Jump Force on a gameatop shelf and looked to see who was in it lol.

Kuro is so forgettable so I'm honestly impressed you even remember him lol.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#24
that is the arc I have read most recently :P

back in the day I got a little further but that is how far Herring's harrassment has gotten me this time
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Radiant wings as the skies rejoice, arise, and illuminate the morn.

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#25
I personally put Aizen and OG Broly in the same category of 'cool/'cool' designs, and are basically just walking power levels'. Different *types* of power levels, mind, and Irealize I'm explaining this poorly. @__@'' And I despise both with the fury of a thousands suns that're each powered by the souls of the damned. I'm completely cool with DBS Broly, tho, actually a character I like.

Annnnd that is fair. ^_^'' It's... got a number of flaws, although to Bamco's credit they have continued to work on and with it since it was released.

...sadly Kuro was the first villain I saw when I first read ONe Piece, back when SJ was translated to English and put on store magazine racks. I don't know why I remember him outside of the glasses and claws either @__@'
"All the ornaments of your life can be small. But if you can step back and look at them all together, they can be quite dazzling." - zefrank1

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#26
One Piece might be in the "I don't wanna spoil myself" zone too unfortunately. ...Maybe we could throw a curveball and turn Nami or Zoro since neither were super friendly at first >_> Or just have an extra heel somewhere else to balance out an extra OP face.

Bleach though I don't really care about spoilers so if Aizen is the rec then Aizen it is (still gonna tag @eaedwards6400 again though since Bleach is one of his big things)

I was planning on Heelgeta, yeah, but I forgot Frieza and Cell altogether so I'll stick 'em on the bubble list.

YYH I know decently well up through Dark Tournament so I'll probably do like a dozen reps. Question is how many make it into the actual fed, but the squad at least should be all there.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#27
I think maybe for this week o' stuff I'll just prompt y'all to look at the google sheet instead of posting giant walls of text. That cool with everybody?

so hey I am thinking of spinning out some dev feds. I didn't initially have any planned, but looking back over my lists, I'm thinking I could spin SMRPG off of Square, YYH and Kenshin off of Jump, and Revue Starlight off of the weeb music thingy. All four of those are less popular than the associated main things, but I know them better and they have enough roster depth to be their own thing.

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#28
Works fer meh, yeh.

I assume ya mean the Mario RPGs in general, Tom?

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#29
Could be but moooostly the original. Probably much like the previous incarnation

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#30
Complaints (not really complaints):
These are the people I think would best fit Bleach:
Ichigo Kurosaki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kenpachi Zaraki
Souske Aizen

Orihime works best as an offscreen talent. She never really shows much in terms of on screen action.

Complaint 2: No Trunks?!?! Outrage!

Complaint 3: Complete cut of Full Metal Alchemist?! ;_;
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Phoenix-verse: A new(ish) crazy TEW mod
  • Post New Message