• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Haste2 ranks all 180 VGMC Retirees.

User Info: PIayer_0

PIayer_0
1 month ago#31
Rendezvous best song so far!

lol goldenslaughterer took until VGMC 11 to retire
-Abraham Lincoln

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
1 month ago#32
Rendezvous feels a bit out of place among retirees to me, but I still think it's a solid to good song.

Memories of You absolute top tier vgm though I can say tell I'm going to disagree with a lot of this list. Would have made my top 10 for sure.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#33
Haste_2 posted...
Eh, maybe it’s not AWFUL, but I’m having a hard time liking much of this. As far as music from the same game, I prefer Portabellohead by a long shot.

OMG, who are you and what nefarious hole of atrocious and appalling taste did you crawl from? PORTABELLOHEAD?? The worst 3 songs in the game are 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3, and I think 2-3 probably takes bottom honors.

Haste_2 posted...
177) Persona 3 - Memories of You

Oh, never mind. Good job, OP. Excellent choices. Keep up the good work.

Current ranking:
Six Feet Thunder
Daddy Mulk
Rendezvous
-
Bloody Tears
-
Memories of You
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
1 month ago#34
Daddy Mulk in last? Oh no. Oh wait, this was the version of Daddy Mulk that retired? What in the hell? Who picked this version over the original?
ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER.
Sushi, kamikaze, fujiyama, nippon-ichi...

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
1 month ago#35
My picks for a general bottom 5:
Beware the Forest Mushrooms
Forest Interlude
Happiness of Marionette
At the Frozen Depths of the Heart
EXEC_REBIRTHIA=PROTOCOL/.

None of these songs are bad, but they don't really do much of anything.

I'm honestly not sure what my personal bottom 5 would be, except it'd probably include Memories of You and Emil/Karma. (At least Amusement Park had the decency to eventually lose to something.)
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
1 month ago#36
Happiness of Marionette was one of the three that I said I thought were bad above. (The other two being Wicked Flight and The Moon)
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
1 month ago#37
Six Feet Thunder owns a LOT and I'm really sad I wasn't around to cheer it on.

Hopefully we can do that with Wight to Remain! Or Momentum Mori... Or Stone Cold.......

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
1 month ago#38
azuarc posted...
My picks for a general bottom 5:
Beware the Forest Mushrooms
Forest Interlude
Happiness of Marionette
At the Frozen Depths of the Heart
EXEC_REBIRTHIA=PROTOCOL/.

None of these songs are bad, but they don't really do much of anything.

I'm honestly not sure what my personal bottom 5 would be, except it'd probably include Memories of You and Emil/Karma. (At least Amusement Park had the decency to eventually lose to something.)

wow many terrible opinions in this post
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
https://i.imgur.com/WqDcNNq.png

User Info: SeabassDebeste

SeabassDebeste
1 month ago#39
bloody tears SNES clearly isn't the best version. still p good though!

never heard these others before, but i enjoy memories of you a lot. i guess it's the end theme of the game, bc it totally sounds like an above average anime ED

daddy mulk would've gotten so stuck in my head as a platformer level

necrodancer and sora - like the intros. songs themselves don't really "go anywhere" though.
yet all sailors of all sorts are more or less capricious and unreliable - they live in the varying outer weather, and they inhale its fickleness

User Info: loweffortmemes

loweffortmemes
1 month ago#40
Though I don't really have any particular contenders for the worst retirees spots, I didn't really take issue with any of your picks until Memories of You dropped lol. I like that song a lot. I also like Bloody Tears, but I think the NES version is the best version. Memories of You is by far my favorite out of the ones that have been posted so far.

Also wow, Memories of You vs. Face of Fact. What a strong match!
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Haste2 ranks all 180 VGMC Retirees.
  • Post New Message