• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Haste2 ranks all 180 VGMC Retirees.

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
1 month ago#11
Nice! Glad to see this!

Daddy Mulk Sega-CD (which is not good) retiring and being the popular one over the original arcade one (which is absolutely drop dead amazing) has always been something kinda sad to me. Glad people know about it in general though!

Also, really good point spread, probably about around what my own point spread would be.

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
1 month ago#12

PIayer_0 posted...
Ooh cool, I had no idea we became active VGMC participants around the same time! I guess I just assumed you were another one of the long-time veterans.

wait this means I can't use this idea for a ranking topic anymore whoops

Haha, I didn't realize you were new to it, either. And... who says you can't do your own rankings of the retirees?! I'd like to see yours, personally! (but maybe it's best you wait until I'm done with this)
"Ah, a party! We haven't had one of those. It could be fun! So... what is a party?"
"Well, you drink punch and eat CAKE! ...I think."
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
1 month ago#13
Tag

There's so much good stuff I'll be happy with most things but uh I guess go Dreams of the Shore Bordering Another World?

I will say I was never a huge Daddy Mulk fan. Doubt it's my least favorite but probably in my bottom 20%
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#14
Haste_2 posted...
It perplexes me why this is the sole Castlevania retiree.

Whoa! Is that true?! That's crazy!

Tagging the topic. This'll be nice to finally know all the retirees so I might participate again one day =P
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#15
Haste_2 posted...
I promise, however, the top of the list will NOT be all Gust music!
but it probably should be

Haste_2 posted...
180) The Ninja Warriors (Sega CD) - Daddy Mulk
uh oh not liking this start

banshiryuu posted...
Daddy Mulk Sega-CD (which is not good) retiring and being the popular one over the original arcade one (which is absolutely drop dead amazing) has always been something kinda sad to me. Glad people know about it in general though!
I wouldn't be that harsh but yes that is definitely the superior version.

Haste_2 posted...
179) Super Castlevania IV - Bloody Tears
Still not liking this start!
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
1 month ago#16
I don't really "get" Daddy Mulk but I certainly wouldn't put it this low. Could be worse at least. I'm preparing for pure heartbreak for the next song
Thus is our treaty written; thus is our agreement made. Thought it the arrow of time; memory never fades. What was asked for was given; the price is paid

User Info: th3l3fty

th3l3fty
1 month ago#17
your scores are far too generous

there are many, many outright bad retirees
thelefty for analysis crew 2008 imo -transience
I have a third degree burn in flame-o-nomics -Sir Chris

User Info: Arti

Arti
1 month ago#18
lefty just hates everything, it's ok
http://backloggery.com/articuno2001/sig.gif

User Info: LeonhartFour

LeonhartFour
1 month ago#19
he hates everything good at any rate
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/080/145/638.png
https://i.imgur.com/WqDcNNq.png

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
1 month ago#20
lefty is absolutely right that we have bad retirees

I just wouldn't count these two among them!
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Haste2 ranks all 180 VGMC Retirees.
  • Post New Message