• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko seems pretty great. *spoils*

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 month ago#31
lol
now I only see your dull imposter
https://i.imgur.com/BYYr6fn.jpg

User Info: MichelBollinger

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#32
It does not directly, but I was absolutely going to mention that the song she sang sounded like Tohou music, which I listened to a lot of in high school with zero actual context for the franchise.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#33
George what makes you think you can pull off literal dog tags, you a******.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#34
Hmm, soooo is there a catalyst for the small changes in the timeline here? I thought it was just dialogue we didn't get before at first, but the Rosa in the rose garden scene is definitely different. Maybe something I just don't know yet? Wanna make sure it wasn't something I missed.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#35
Bruh

User Info: Dels

Dels
1 month ago#36
MichelBollinger posted...

Also I am SO CURIOUS as to why the episode listing is:

5-8

If this is just a screen space thing I need someone to tell me now.

i'm not really sure what you mean but yes there's 8 episodes. 5 to 8 aren't special. must be a "screen space thing" with whatever you're looking at.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#37
Yeah, 5-8 all listed as one executable on the episode select. Maybe it just a sub folder. I assumed it was a space thing first, but then like 5 menu option got added after episode 1 which take up way more real estate than that would, so it made me wonder.

User Info: MariaTaylor

MariaTaylor
1 month ago#38
1-4 are umineko
5-8 are umineko kai

I would speculate that you're on the umineko title screen, and selecting 5-8 will take you to the umineko kai title screen? maybe? seems a bit clunky but it makes some semblance of sense.
now I only see your dull imposter
https://i.imgur.com/BYYr6fn.jpg

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#39
That's a goat.

That's a goat man.

MichelBollinger
1 month ago#40
Laser blades???
  1. Boards