• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko seems pretty great. *spoils*

User Info: tcaz2

tcaz2
4 weeks ago#281
I think they decided that since they talk in English so much there it would be too much for Japanese readers if they had them actually speak in Engrish. Also probably would be tricky for the VAs themselves.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: MichelBollinger

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#282
I mean yeah I get it, just bemoaning getting hours of that lol.

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
4 weeks ago#283
MichelBollinger posted...
What...in the world is this.
Same.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#284
All of the audio died and it's not because I pressed M. Gonna have to get this figured out first :/

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#285
Back in business! Had to completely delete the entire game and re-download it. Oof.

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
4 weeks ago#286
Welp. Did you get to back up your saves, at least?
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#287
Nope, didn't work, but the version of the game let's you unlock as far into it as you want. Just had to manually unlock episode 7 and hold control for about 8 minutes to fast forward to where I was. At the gold splitting negotiations now.

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
4 weeks ago#288
Ah, that's not too bad.

Episode 7 hype
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#289
Something bittersweet about going through all that effort to get the sound working, only for the first song to play once I got caught up was Bore-Ral, lol.

MichelBollinger
4 weeks ago#290
Oh, also, I totally forgot to bring this up, but the Erika trolling clip I posted earlier ABSOLUTELY has different music from my version? I guess whatever this release is changed/added some music, too.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko seems pretty great. *spoils*
  • Post New Message